Here's Why You Don't Get Orders (Feel Free To Add)

tenthtiermedia

Because they give up and quit before their tenth order, they collect too many negative reviews on their first 10 orders, or they have a cancellation rate above 10%. I seriously once met a seller on the forum complaining that he couldn’t get level 1, but it later came out that he had a 40% cancellation rate.

Well I just had my first experience with the Blog Sellers. Was so not impressed. Anyone can copy and paste an article. HEll I could have saved me a bunch of money and done that myself. I ordered 4 gigs from 4 different ladies and it was so bad. One girl didn’t write about the subject that I had given her. She switched it all around. She even changed the topic. She didn’t know the meaning of something. Her words were misspelled. So I gave her another topic and that was worse. and now she wants me to remove the review that I had given her and said she was going to refund my money. I declined that because peeps need to know the kind of crappy work she does.

Sellers that have a picture of “themselves” scantily dressed advertising proofreading and writing. They will attract buyers from the pictures, but not professional buyers that care about quality content.
I’m not a prude but I certainly won’t advertise my writing skills wearing next to nothing for a $5 gig. 🙂

Just in case, I didn’t mean I would dress like that for any amount, ha, before I get the “Would you do it for $10?” crowd.

Have an avatar and gig cover that resembles what you do and look professional.

The one that really hits home is bad grammar, punctuation or spelling, especially in the cases where you wish to be advertising yourself as a writer or a proofreader. If you’re not taking the time to notice your own foibles within your own writing, then you really shouldn’t expect anyone to have confidence in your work, certainly so in the long run.

Simply my two cents on the matter.

Archived