She isn't a client she is a scammer.

I want to bring attention to an experience with a client. She requested specific file formats and a 3D version, which wasn't part of my gig. Firstly she appreciated my work and then denied it and called it bad work. Despite delivering promptly, they expressed dissatisfaction without clear reasons. She got a refund but kept all the files, blaming me unfairly. Beware of such clients who seek free work and manipulate freelancers. She isn't a client she is a scammer. She took all the files and the money and also gave a bad review and blamed me. She wants free work and also wants to put my reputation down because I am asking for my money for my hard work and time which she refuses to give me and takes all the files.

Edited by rabbyamanzar
  • Like 3

On 4/27/2024 at 8:19 PM, rabbyamanzar said:

I want to bring attention to an experience with a client named              They requested specific file formats and a 3D version, which wasn't part of my gig. Despite delivering promptly, they expressed dissatisfaction without clear reasons. They got a refund but kept all the files, blaming me unfairly. Beware of such clients who seek free work and manipulate freelancers. She isn't a client she is a scammer. She took all the files and the money and also gave a bad review and blamed me. She wants free work and also wants to put my reputation down because I am asking for my money for my hard work and time which she refuses to give me and takes all the files.

If you have any problem with your buyer, then contact Fiverr Support regarding it. You are not allowed to share the username of your buyer here as it's a Forum Rule Violation. Avoid it next time. You can rant here but without mentioning the username of your buyers/sellers. 

@ana_tomy or @Lena Please remove/hide the username shared by OP. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1