Have your sales been dropping in the past couple of weeks?

magellon

Thanks John!

How do I know when Package system will be available?
How do I make changes to my gig? On what basis, I mean?
I visit Buyers request daily as well; how do I ensure that my offer is better? I can’t see no offers from other sellers. How do I make mine better and attractive than others?

Regards,
Maitri
🙂

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Maitri when you are on your ¨My Gigs¨ page, where you see all your Gigs listed with your Impressions, Clicks, Views, etc… on the far right, opposite a Gigs that is open to setting Packages, you will see a block marked ¨Packages¨ or something like that. Then you click on that button and it will take you to your Gig offering you to set up 1 or 3 Packages. It is straightforward to go about it. You are offered that opportunity depending on the Category / Subcategory of your Gig.

Guest bewrit

I’ve been recently experiencing the same drop. It really came out of nowhere as soon as packages were introduced to my gigs about two weeks ago or so. I’m always constantly making changes to my gigs and promoting them, but I guess I waited a little too long to switch them to packages and now my sales have tanked. I’m getting a little worried. Does anyone know how long this might last?

Unfortunately bewrit Fiverr never warns when they are going to make changes to their algorithm and no-one knows how long this low period will last. It is basically up to us to find something that helps. I have posted a few actions I have taken (at the start of this thread), they seem to help, especially massive social marketing. If you or anyone in here test something that proves to be working, please do share it here. Thanks!

Thanks for all of your tips. The one tip that you suggest that I lack in has to do with promoting in social media. That is a weak spot for me, because I don’t spend much time using things like facebook or twitter or Pinterest. I’ve tried using them before to promote my books, but found no results whatsoever, not when I used my own accounts and not when I hired gigs on fiverr to do it for me, so I gave up on the whole facebook, twitter, pinterest thing. I figured that if someone who claims to have millions of facebook connections can’t help me give away free books that I’m offering on promotion, how could they help me improve my fiverr gigs where I’m charging for the services I Provide.

Have others had more luck with these gigs, and if so, did I somehow do something wrong?

Thank you for sharing tips surrounding recent changes.

I’ve experienced a highly positive drop in sales since the new packages were introduced. I’m receiving less orders from clients who don’t bother to read the descriptions (and therefore expect my full selection of services for $5) and less initial questions through messages due to the added clarity allowed within each package description.

I’ve found the packages have led to a decrease in sales numbers, yet an increase in real sales from informed buyers.

Has anyone else found the packages to be beneficial in saving them time and increasing overall revenues?

I have my own large social accounts and my fans and followers have all been added manually by myself, plus they are screened weekly, which means that I remove the few fake ones that might have sneaked in, and those that are not showing any activity in the past two weeks. It took me years to accumulate those fans and followers, so it makes me laugh when someone offers to post a message to their lists with millions of followers, as it would take them at least 3 generations working 24 hours a day to have such a list, if they were real fans and followers, trust me. My social accounts are clean, and open to public.

In a way, it looks like you are benefitting from the introduction of the Packages, since you spend less time responding to those who are not reading your full description and think that they will get the whole lot for $5.

To me, it is a great time saver and it puts the prospect right in front of the reality. In any case, any seriously interested person WILL read your full description from now on, and customers reviews before pressing the purchase button, I guess.

Thanks for your comment 🙂

Hi Zibon,

Impressions doesn’t mean much, what you are mostly interested in is people visiting your site, if they are not, then they definitely will not communicate with you, or place an order. Do you have clicks? If not, I suggest that you do some promotions. According to Fiverr, promoted gigs are 3 times more likely to sell! 🙂

Archived