How does Fiverr make you feel?

writer99025

Just one last thing - I remembered - I studied engineering in a top college f before dropping out in the early 2000s It was a terrible experience for me, but what I remember of it was that…over 50% of my class comprised of women. I don’t think even 5% of the class in engineering colleges in the US have women, and even if they do, I bet they are of Indian or Chinese origin. For sure India is not by any means a perfect country, but it’s not as bad as some people make it out to be. I have many problems, but none of them are because of India, they are because of my mistakes alone. I honestly wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in the world.

Didn’t someone say that girls get good educations to get married and stay home? I did read that many or most women have good jobs in India.
I only know what I read so I am sure you have better knowledge than I do since you are a lifelong resident. My woman Indian friend would prefer to live there rather than here but can’t due to visa problems.

Clearly writer99025, you’re missing the point. For the women in your country to be truly free they need to be encouraged to eat themselves to death, pay 44% of their taxes to the world’s biggest war machine and be able to read about the plight of women in other countries so that they can demand that the odd predator drone is sent over every ‘Terror Tuesday’ to indiscriminately massacre a few of such women’s husbands and children like in your neighbouring Pakistan.

More seriously though, you’re very right about this being off topic. Apparently - (and in answer to your original post) Fiverr makes people feel very passionate about certain gepolitical and sociological subjects and I’d say that is both fascinating and outright bizarre.

Yes, that’s true, girls prefer to get a good education, find a great job, use that to get a great husband, have kids and quit their jobs - that’s the ideal scenario for them. But that can work only if they get to marry someone who is in a great position or very rich. Most middle class women work all their life.Not out of choice, but to provide for their families.

My last comment on this thread: Okay I think when someone has said nicely that he is not comfortable talking about this topic here, people can at least stop pushing. What is the point anyway? Are you happy or satisfied knowing that he is not comfortable? The choice is yours. I personally prefer not carry on with it.

Archived