Fake article writers

okoska

God forbid a female express her opinion without doing the same song and dance sexist men expect. (I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you, I’m just a lowly female who has her period and well, I just can’t control myself). A-ma-zing.

@emmaki is making valid points. If you took two seconds to read through the form you’d see that the vast majority of what she is responding to are comments that have been posted a zillion times. This person (the op of this separate thread) is simply trying to chalk up sales for themselves.

Ugh. Can we move past the 19th Century already?

Unclean! Unclean!

You should stop being so shrill and go make a sandwich. Women–know your limits!

relevant funny vid:

Anyway, I am sorry that one of my fellow countrymen is a dinosaur. He probably votes for UKIP (think Trump politics) and thinks all Muslims are terrorists, along with his enlightened views on women, so I’d just disregard anything he has to say, really. Sorry old chap, but that’s what being a misogynist asshat gets you. The booby prize*

*period blood extra

Well, I would vote for the Tories if I was a Brit (big fan of David Cameron), for Ted Cruz if I was American and Narendra Modi in India, who I actually vote for. Have very strong views on security - which you may not like, but very liberal on women’s rights and gay rights, and hardcore free market capitalist - think Ayn Rand 🙂

Guest sholavet

This is my first time of hearing this. Buyers should report such seller. Though I join fiverr few days ago. I have been in content writing for couple of years in my place of work. Now am afraid as those fake sellers may discourage buyers

Good writing takes not just time, but efforts, i believe spun articles come mostly from TRS, new sellers go downright to provide quality articles, as most of us are new and do not ever wanna get bad reviews, we ensure our services are not questionable. Myself as an example, i write down my articles on a piece of paper while doing my researches for any topic, and after that i take time to compile them and produce quality content. With this i do not need to go through copyscape, and most of my clients who make use of copyscape have never complained about a copied articles. I always get good reviews. Thanks to my lovely repeat buyers. 🙂

Of course there will be fake writers when there are buyers wanting superb job for less than $5. It takes time to write good article and how is it possible for you to turn around 10 articles in a day if not with such tool? But some buyers don’t even know what a writer gives to them, I have seen terrible blog post while researching and you would wonder if the blog owner really understands what was posted.

Not just about writers I hired an illustrator for children’s books and what I got was clip art. What the hell! This was my first experience with Fiverr .I’m try to get a series of books illustrated and now I;m thinking to myself what if I finally get a good illustrator for a reasonable price what grantees would I have that they decide to give me less quality.

Archived