Ask Andy Webinar 1 - Getting Set Up on Fiverr

mymondo

Thanks again to everyone who joined us for todays webinar and all the excellent questions! This is the first in a series of Ask Andy webinars designed to help sellers on Fiverr! Have a great week and keep being awesome!
Cheers,
Andy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mymondo!!
I want to ask that i have seen some sellers who earns more than 3000$ a month??In my point of view,i think its impossible to get handsome bucks in just starting 5$ price.Please give me only tip,to increase such amount of revenues.Thanks in advance.

@n_shah Andy may have a better answer, but I noticed your question and it reminded me is something. Most sellers make use of upsells or packages to charge more. I just talked with a seller who does sell almost all $5 gigs. He can complete and deliver 1 order in 5 minutes in his category.

So, he could complete 12 gigs an hour. That’s 96 a day in an 8 hour day. He doesn’t get that many in a day, though, his average is 50-60. If he did even 40 * $4 that’s $160 a day. If he works 5 days a week he can make $160 * 20 for $3200 a month. Unless my math is wrong (and it could be) that’s totally possible.

Of course, as mentioned, many seller really make $10-? Per order and maybe they work 15 minutes per order, but any way you look at it a seller can make 3K or way more starting at $5. It’s the same way a donut owner makes a living. It’s not how much you charge per donut, it’s how many donuts you sell. 🙂

Are you looking for a reliable, creative and experienced team for the designing & development or redesigning of your website?

We are one of the largest firms with finely crafted creative and strategic design and develop an SEO friendly website to give meaning to your online business.

Please let me know if you are interested, I would be happy to give you details about our services, price list and offers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

SKP : trickyseoexpert

You must have at least 95% positive rating to make new offers! Logically rating comes from orders we succeed to satisfy, then if we don’t get orders and can’t make offers due to high level of the minimal rating asked : what could we or must we do?
Thanks.

Guest desert_designer

Hi ! ANDY i am new on fiverr about a month ago and still i dont get a order. so suggest me some beneficial tips for me.indeed its helping me in growing me as a self-employed

Guest balochistan321

flag 8 ads in service section
i am very expert in flag on craigslist… order now in my gig

check your bank , if no funds were taken out , order again with your account you made. There is no way to have fiverr take your dollars out your bank without you signing up for an account and putting in the means for those dollars to transfer…

Customer support is faster these days but could take up to 3 days to resolve a simple request.

Archived