Ask Andy Webinar 1 - Getting Set Up on Fiverr

mymondo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the value Andy! You are right about everything. Following our passion and overdelivering are two top tips for success. But, we’ve got to be careful not to OVERdeliver; not to offer too much for too little, as you wisely mentioned. 😉

Hi Andy,

I’m Sahin Rana. I am selling my experienced Photoshop work on fiverr. I was getting order regularly. But last 2 months i am not getting order. My gig impression, clicks, view and everything is good than past but no order is falling. Can you suggest me something that i can do with my gig now?

Best Regards,
Sahin Rana

• 1 month later...

Hello sir/Madem,
its very helpful video …
mail marketing is a powerful one to many online marketing strategy that can generate amazing results at relatively low costs. mail marketing can be broken down into transactional emails, direct emails and trigger emails. Each type can be very effective and be part of a highly successful campaign.
see this gig
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a33fdda2a0

Guest iconicseo

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We listen your tips and it is excellent.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo

Great video! Thank you so much for sharing those tips for us. But I have a question:

• You said “Don’t offer too much for too little”. I’m a newbie and to get clients to start off with I need to lower the price & offer more, right? I don’t understand.

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived