Ask Andy Webinar 1 - Getting Set Up on Fiverr

mymondo

Thanks Andy, for offering to help others by sharing from your wealth of knowledge, and experience. I look forward to learning more about getting more Gig sales on the Fiverr platform. Kindly plan to record and share the webiner for the benefit of others, as a means of revision for the webinar attendees, as well as an addition to your information archive. Thanks again.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wealth16

I have set up some gigs on my account with some clicks, views and impressions but no one is ordering them… What can I do to get sales, please?

I will be answering some of the questions we received today on the webinar here.

@rustyll89 asks…

Q: Just joined Fiverr as I was told I could find work on here but not sure how. I am able to write array of things along with researching but do not know where to begin.

A: Welcome! The key is to do what you are good at. Then take a look at that category to see what is out there, and what you can offer to grab the attention of buyers searching for your service. Remember to focus on your passion when choosing your first gig.

@ggrin111 asks…
Q: Do you think it best to only start with one gig?
A: Personally I think so. I believe its best to get started with the one gig you know will bring you buyers. Once you establish a baseline with your gig make tweaks to it to improve your conversion and then begin to consider other related gigs or new gigs that will complement your main gig on Fiverr

@deenareved asks…
Q: How I set up my PayPal account in order to get paid? Also, do I get the full amount or does fiverr receive a share?

A: Its super easy to setup your PayPal account with Fiverr. When you are ready to withdraw your revenues, you just go to Revenues (when logged in) and choose the Paypal withdrawal option. The amount shown in your balance is the total amount you will withdraw. The Fiverr fee has already been withdrawn.

@msfaquih911 asks…
Q: Which are the most active categories on fiverr? As a seller, I have skills across multiple disciplines and I’m not sure which one to pursue religiously.

A: There is no available data on this. As mentioned on the webinar and on one of the questions above…the key is to do what you are good at. Do what you love! Thats one of the coolest things about Fiverr! Make sure the skill you pursue on Fiverr is the one you enjoy doing the most and do it! 🙂

Archived