How to write a gig description [ARCHIVED]

palabara

Guest natasha32

wow, you have done justice to my needs. im glad i found your thread. My gig on jingle and intro production in the music and audio niche has made tremendous progress since i took to this steps.
And i hope users on here come to my gig for their jingles and intros so i can give them the best.
thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all really solid advice for somebody just starting out.

One thing you may have forgot to mention was correct grammar. If english is not your first language then you might want to consider hiring a native english writer to create your gig description for you.

I have found that looking at my gig from a buyers perspective helps me to create a gig description that can answer all potential questions someone might ask themselves before they would order.

It can also be good to encourage them to contact you if they are unsure of exactly what you are offering. This can lead to less cancellations due to the buyer not getting what they thought they would.

Remember that perception is reality.

I know this is off topic and im sorry but i would really appreciate if someone can help me become a buyer instead of a seller;see the problem im having here is that i want to make money by doing favors for people on here;but when i joined it logged me in as only as a seller and i have no way i can make money from that;im a broke college student lol.Please HElp me!!!

Archived