How to write a gig description [ARCHIVED]

palabara

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick question: can we offer more than one gig, and if yes, do the gigs need to be related in terms of the kind of services we offer? For example could I offer both content writing and social media marketing as two separate gigs?
Because we also would need to establish our own branding right?
Thank you, I would greatly appreciate any response or help!

Your welcome, glad my post is helping people. As new seller you can offer 7 gigs, yes they can be different as you described in your example. Its up to you if you brand yourself. As you increase in levels… As will how many gigs you can list as level 1 you’ll be able to list 15 gigs and as level 2 you’ll be able to list 20 gigs and as Top rated seller (can do a search on the forum about it) they get to list 30 gigs. There is a lot of other great info on the seller tips that can further answer your questions and also provide you with enough information to establish yourself as a seller in the right direction. As being new can be overwhelming. I wish you the best of luck!

Guest kz_tamanna

Hi, I am new here and I really want to earn from fiverr.com. I am a web design and developer and I am honest girl. [spam removed]

Admin Note: Honest girls should not put many, many comments on a forum without reading the forum rules.

I am having problem setting up my gig description. After writing and laying out my description and press ‘save and continue’ button, to come back later to continue, all the settings I have done are no longer there. The worse thing is there is no link or a ‘next’ button, to direct me to where to go next, on my ‘public setting’ This has happened many times. Each time I click a help or contact button it gives a list of unrelated topics. I would get frustrated and quit. Why is Fiverr not saving my work, What is it am doing wrong?

I wrote a very detailed bio for my first Gig thinking ok this should be great so people know what they are paying for. And nothing… there are many people who do exactly what I do and seem to be very successful. Just makes me wonder what I’m missing… this is a great article though 🙂

Archived