Message disabled

Guest hammadmalik1

Guest hammadmalik1

“Messaging Disabled! One or more of your messages was reported as inappropriate or spam. Please contact Fiverr support to resolve this issue”

I can’t seem to figure out what I did wrong? All I did was send a couple members asking if they could do a specific service for me and suddenly I can’t read/send messages!!! Does this get fixed ever or is it rare? How long does it take? Thanks for reading…

You shouldn’t be sending messages to other users asking them to do work for you. This is considered unsolicited and qualifies as spam. If you want a Fiverr seller to do some work for you, place an order from one of their gigs.

I have a feeling, though, that you aren’t telling us the whole truth. You probably sent those messages to other users asking other people to BUY your services. That is even more inappropriate and spammy.

Fiverr is correct to limit your messaging abilities if you are contacting multiple sellers to try and buy or sell your services. Don’t do it. According to Fiverr’s terms of service, all work must be done through the regular gig order format – and all sales are entirely at the discretion of the buyers that need those services.

• 8 months later...

Hello! Yesterday I submitted offers …like I always do and suddenly after 5-10 minutes I cannot contact my sellers.I reached out the fiverr customer support and they said they will look into it, but it’s been more then 12 hours and I am really impatient.
Fiverr is my DAILY JOB and I cannot even consider making another account and start it all over again.It took me almost 2 years to get to this point.So, if anyone…can help me, please contact me on this ticket : #1723059

Archived