How to get my earnings? Philippines

dcdither

Hello there,

I’m three months old in fiverr, and I’ve been in-active for two months because I don’t really know how to get my earnings. How should I get it if I’m from Philippines? What’s the best way to get it? Should I make a Saving bank account, debit card, credit card?

To all pinoys: Tulongan nyo naman po ako, panu po ba makukuha ang pera? should I get a bank account in BDO? UNI-BANK? anong uri po ng account? saving account? wala po talaga akung IDEA. Salamat po at mabuhay ka po.

UnionBank’s EON is convenient since when you withdraw from Paypal to your bank account there are no fees. However, not everyone applies for an EON account gets approved. But I know a lot of people who have and withdraw their paypal funds with EON. I, however, didn’t use EON because it’s really tiring and I do not like Customer Service of UnionBank and they have a limited number of branches.

For me Paypal is the best way to withdraw (I’ve never used the other methods though, but judging from the fees from Payoneer I don’t like to try it out).

To get your funds, have a verified Paypal account (connect your credit card/debit card/bank account to your paypal for verification purposes)… UnionBank’s EON card is the best way to go judging that you’re a student… Just google it out, “how to verify your paypal account - philippines”, there are a lot of choices suggested by lots of bloggers and the like.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Archived