Why? Stop Please!

logo_desing

Can you please tell me why clients buy gig and cancel without saying nothing??? I am facing this problem lot’s of times! Please read the gig description or contact with the seller about the job, then buy! Your cancellation create negative impact, so please don’t do this any more!

If you have buyers who are requesting a mutual cancellation right after they order a gig, it’s probably due to them clicking the order button expecting a confirmation option. Since there isn’t one, they have to request a cancellation. Just accept the cancellation and since it is mutual, it has no negative effect.

totally wrong! it’s effect, yesterday one US client buy gig, and after 7 or 8 hours he send cancellation request, and said i found someone else for the job, but i don’t except it. when i go to check my account performance, i see the cancellation percentage increase to 1% to 2%, tell me why?

Im not saying buyers are blind … but i had a friend on Fiverr who was into your category… he always said the same thing… that buyers order n then they cancel without informing … So iam assuming that this category which is very much popular has some first time buyers who just dont get a hang of things and then they press buy button later they realise "oh i dont want this now’ so they cancel it…

My one client cancel his two orders and said someone offer cheaper than me. I happily accept his cancellation. After 20 days later he buy my gig again and said, those seller are unable to complete the job, that’s why he return back me. I think i am the only one who suffer!!! so what say?

Archived