The order is close, but where is my money?

fromarisu2u

Guest wordsbypeggy

From what I understand, you have to wait a long time to get paid, even if the order is accepted and given rave reviews. I understand it can take at least 3 days for an order to be marked complete and another 14 days for the funds to become available for transfer. Then, if you use Paypal, it will take another 3-5 business days for a transfer from them to get into you bank account. For example, I had an order complete today. The funds will not be available until after midnight 12/8, then I have to wait for Paypal it to get to my bank. So, I won’t have the money until 12/13. I really do not understand why Fiverr makes us wait so long for the money, especially when we are given positive feedback. Personally, I think they should issue funds once a week, for all orders completed during the previous week. Almost like a normal job.

Well, you can get it down to 7 days if you earn TRS level. As far as being like a regular job, bimonthly or even monthly paychecks aren’t uncommon. All my jobs in the last 15 years were salaried and paid on the 1st.

One other think to prep you for, you aren’t likely to get your Fiverr earnings at midnight. Since Fiverr has offices in different time zones and clearance is based on multiple factors, it’s generally somewhere between day 14 and day 15 with variable time. I just don’t want you to be waiting for that time and disappointed.

Archived