How did you hear about fiverr?

shawnecannon

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I actually got an email from a prospective buyer when i was offering services on craigslist. They asked me if I ever heard of Fiverr and 2 yrs later here I am. I get at least 20 orders or more a week sometimes. Fiverr is like a job to me.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I actually got an email from a prospective buyer when i was offering services on craigslist. They asked me if I ever heard of Fiverr and 2 yrs later here I am. I get at least 20 orders or more a week sometimes. Fiverr is like a job to me.

In my case I simply heard it from a friend. Not sure how he found about the site, though. He casually suggested I should give it a try, I thought OK, it will be a little nice something to do on the side to make extra income, I create a gig and got my first order within a few hours! 😃

In my case I simply heard it from a friend. Not sure how he found about the site, though. He casually suggested I should give it a try, I thought OK, it will be a little nice something to do on the side to make extra income, I create a gig and got my first order within a few hours! 😃

Guest psychic_kate

My husband found it browsing on his ipad and he made me sign up basically so he could see how it worked.

Guest psychic_kate

My husband found it browsing on his ipad and he made me sign up basically so he could see how it worked.

Guest robiman3

I dont really remember. I think I was looking for freelancing websites or at least something related to making money online (cause being a student takes up most of the day so a regular job is out of the question).<br /> I found this site and just fell in love, just wished to have an unlimited credit card to order all the cool gigs I saw.<br /> Then I made an accound and a few weeks later an idea hit me and posted my first gig.<br /> Uhh, I think everyone remembers that moment when they received their first gig:)<br /> Im proud to be part of this community!

Guest robiman3

I dont really remember. I think I was looking for freelancing websites or at least something related to making money online (cause being a student takes up most of the day so a regular job is out of the question).<br /> I found this site and just fell in love, just wished to have an unlimited credit card to order all the cool gigs I saw.<br /> Then I made an accound and a few weeks later an idea hit me and posted my first gig.<br /> Uhh, I think everyone remembers that moment when they received their first gig:)<br /> Im proud to be part of this community!

Archived