Community Led Fiverr Events

natalieab

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @cartoonirio: Since these events are organized by regular Fiverr members, the length and events would probably be entirely up to the person who decides to organize.

One person might want something as simple as a catered dinner and an evening of Fiverr chatting with real people. Another person might go all out and make it a weekend or more with parties and speakers and all kinds of things. I don’t know any of this for a fact, but that’s what I would guess based on the original post. You could organize one for your location! 🙂

Reply to @dtongsports: I might be able to attend a Denver event as well if the timing is right. I’m in Texas but at this point in time I wouldn’t be able to host an event.

I could see a good possibility for a larger multi-state event with perhaps Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas - maybe Utah and Arizona? I’m just kind of throwing mental darts at a map but I’m betting that could be a good-sized event with a few from all the neighbors. I’d be welcome to help too if someone else could be the primary organizer. Perhaps one primary organizer and a rep from each state that wanted to be involved would work. 🙂

Reply to @thecreativeguys: I think the forums is a good place to start, but with the information also put out on Fiverr’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Fiverr blog, and newsletter.

If this kind of thing becomes more popular it would be cool to have a page just for information on upcoming calendar events of all kinds (workshops, major Fiverr events, smaller community-led events, teleconferences/webinars) and then a contact list for a Fiverr staff person assigned to help plan all the event types.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived