Warning for Fiverr Sellers

Guest allplrarticles

Guest allplrarticles

People are not making money on Fiverr because there are more sellers than buyers on Fiverr…

What’s your take on that???

Guest allplrarticles

Reply to @kjblynx: Good point…I wish I could give your response a million likes, but we are only allowed to like it once…and congrats to all those making money on Fiverr…

Maybe it is true, too many sellers here, much more then buyers. But most of them don’t do the job well. I’ve had several buyers who came to me from other sellers. I couldn’t believe that it was possible to mess up js application that much…
I think fiverr is a very good side job. I don’t promote or advertise anywhere, there is no need. Clients come everyday and I just don’t have enough time to deal with all of them.

Guest allplrarticles

Reply to @denovo8590: I checked your profile…You have not made a sale…Are you saying that you are lucky that you did not make any sale?..I would say that you are not one of the lucky few …

Quality over quantity is how I look at it. You might not be able to attract everyone on Fiverr, but maintaining a handful of repeat buyers is more important to a business than anything else. I’ve had quite a few of my repeat buyers recommend me to their friends.

Guest allplrarticles

Reply to @maddisont: Yes, repeat business is good… And, all marketing experts believe that its easy to get repeat business…But, getting new customers can be expensive and time consuming…

Archived