Fiverr Survey!

tl2013

Hey everybody! I am a college student doing a research project on Fiverr for my social media class. I was hoping to get any feedback that anyone was willing to give me. I posted a few questions below and any info you guys are willing to share would be really helpful! Thank you!

1. How did you hear about Fiverr?
  2. Has Fiverr paid off for you?
  3. Has Fiverr helped your career?
  4. Would you consider Fiverr a significant source of income?
  5. Do you offer a talent or skill you’ve always had or did you think of it specifically for Fiverr?

Hi tl2013! I’m so happy to help with your assignment and please find my answers to your questionnaire below 🙂

1. From one of my good friends and he is a Fiverr seller too.
  2. YES!!!
  3. Pretty much yes!!!
  4. Once again the answer is YES.
  5. I had previous talents in graphics design and I now offer them on Fiverr!

Hope I have answered all of it 😉 Wish you all the best with your research project B-)

Hello tl2013 , Its nice research topic for you.

Let me try to give answers of your questions:

1. From orkut,many people talked about fiverr.
  2. Obviously, Fiverr pays, so many people are earning here.
  3. Fiverr helped in my carrer to grow my talent.
  4. Fiverr can be significant, But not for me yet. but If we give our 100% effort ,it will help surely.
  5. If we offer our talent here, that will help us. so I offer my talent much.

Keep your research on 🙂

1. While reading some article online.

2. Yes

3. Not much till now.

4. Absolutely, if I get a good response and I hope for that.

5. I offer services based on my skills. I create gigs according to what is selling here but it’s based on the skills I already have.

Thanks

Here are my answers, too.

I happened to find it while browsing online one day.

It’s been a nice supplement to my income, and it helped me buy a new laptop.

It’s gotten me back into freelance writing, which is cool. I’ve also enjoyed building the blog I maintain specifically for a couple of fiverr gigs (I post interviews on the blog as well as excerpts of people’s work).

No, not significant. But it’s some nice extra money, and that helps!

5. Do you offer a talent or skill you’ve always had or did you think of it specifically for Fiverr?

I wanted to do something writing-related since that’s my strength (my day job is teaching writing), but I wanted to create something unique for fiverr. I’m really happy with how my blogging gigs have turned out. I occasionally also do other writing work via the gig requests.

Good luck with your paper!

Mandy

1. Looking for voiceover work on Craigslist. Someone mentioned Fiverr in passing, I checked it out.

2.OMG YES!

2. Absolutely. It keeps me on track and my voicework has just gotten better.

3. It is becoming very significant, yes.

4. I’m offering a talent or skill I’ve always had.

6. I heard about Fiverr from a friend who said they had made a little bit of money from it.

7. Not yet no, I have posted 6 good gigs but none of them are selling (yet)

8. I imagine it would because completing gigs on here will give me even more experience in programs and skills that I will hopefully be using in my career.

9. I wouldn’t consider it as a main source of income as there is no guaruntee of getting jobs on here, it’s just waiting for the right buyers to come along. I would think of it more as a little extra on the side.

10. The gigs I offer use skills that I already have like graphics and video designing and various other skills I have been able to translate into gigs.

1. How did you hear about Fiverr? - I was looking for ways to promote my Etsy business selling handmade stationery.

2. Has Fiverr paid off for you? Heck yes. Quote me on that!!

3. Has Fiverr helped your career? My IRL career? Not really. They don’t really have much to do with each other.

4. Would you consider Fiverr a significant source of income? - Absolutely. I made just as much on Fiverr last month as I did in my IRL job.

5. Do you offer a talent or skill you’ve always had or did you think of it specifically for Fiverr? -I guess you could say I always had it and just tailored it to a broader audience.

1. How did you hear about Fiverr? - I was looking for ways to promote my Etsy business selling handmade stationery.

3. Has Fiverr helped your career? My IRL career? Not really. They don’t really have much to do with each other.

4. Would you consider Fiverr a significant source of income? - Absolutely. I made just as much on Fiverr last month as I did in my IRL job.

5. Do you offer a talent or skill you’ve always had or did you think of it specifically for Fiverr? -I guess you could say I always had it and just tailored it to a broader audience.

I don’t miss college. 🙂 I hope this helps you!

1. An office I worked for used Fiverr one year to deliver some incredible secret santa gifts. I heard it and thought, did you just say “Fiber”? I was clueless. Glad I know what it is now!

2. How do you measure something that’s intangible at its core? Things can pay off in a lot of different ways. Fiverr has paid off financially and in terms of getting good, solid feedback that allows me to become a better seller in general.

3. No - I was fairly secure in my career before Fiverr!

4. Fiverr funds go directly into my rainy day fund. I am self-employed outside of Fiverr to cover life’s expenses.

5. I offer a very distilled, controlled version of a talent I’ve always offered. I specifically tuned it so that it would be appropriate for the five dollar mark.

1. How did you hear about Fiverr? - My best friend told me about it. I’m not sure where he heard about fiverr, though. He just casually told me to check the site out, I thought OK, I’ll give it a try, and the next day I got an order!

2. Has Fiverr paid off for you?- A BIG yes!

3. Has Fiverr helped your career? -I was a freelance illustrator already before I started

fiverr. I am making extra money, but so far I don’t think it has really helped my career.

I won’t complain though, I am making extra money 😛

4. Would you consider Fiverr a significant source of income? - I don’t think I will call it that significant, but I have made enough so I can pay for my daily food/extra cup of coffee, in some cases I made enough to pay my rent for 3 months. It’s not my main source of income, but is a great source of extra income for sure!!

5. Do you offer a talent or skill you’ve always had or did you think of it specifically for Fiverr? - Yup, since I can draw and speak 2 languages, I offer character drawing gigs and translation gigs! 😃

Good luck with your project! 😃 Let us know how it went!

1. How did you hear about Fiverr? - Random internet browsing

2. Has Fiverr paid off for you? - It is starting to

3. Has Fiverr helped your career? - Not particularly

4. Would you consider Fiverr a significant source of income? - Nope

5. Do you offer a talent or skill you’ve always had or did you think of it specifically for Fiverr? - The latter

Archived