Share the best review here!

onlinedzshop

Today i got the best review ever from a girl that i did a video for, the review almost made me cry, here the review i got :

"I absolutely love love love love this! Thankyou so much for translating my concept and idea into such a beautiful reality! I will be back for sure and have highly recommended you to a facebook group of studio owners. You brought a tear to my eye! Thank you for such an awesome job and such easy and efficient communication and incredibly fast! I placed the order then I went to bed and woke up to find the completed project in my intray! Way way way beyond expectation! Thank you! ❤️

May your star shine and your business thrive! "

SHare the best ever you got, share with screenshots to avoid fake reviews to promote gigs 😃

Sheriff’s Note: Please take care to edit out buyer usernames in case that buyer does not wish to be named in the forums.

Luckily there are more and more great reviews 🙂 This one isn’t to bad 🙂

Best person I’ve ever used on Fiverr, went beyond and out of his way for us. Great communication, smart, initiative and witty. I will be using Andy as a secret weapon from now on and will be giving him a heap of work, from us and our clients. Thank you so much Andy!

Guest themommyvortex

I got this one just yesterday and it still has me smiling:

“This was by far the best experience I’ve had on here so far. She is fast, precise, communicative, and did a perfect job on a 50 page book I needed. She is my go to gal! Highly recommended :))”

A nice review can really go a long way to keep us sellers motivated!

Archived