How to Stop All of the Crazy Chargges

smjhig

I bought 3 services from Fiverr with PayPal and they all arrived in good shape and I was very happy. But then somehow they got hold of a credit card and someone is charging gig after gig for 5 charges a day. I contacted my credit card company to dispute them but they claim they are all “approved re-occuring charge” That I something I never approved or heard of. How do I stop the madness and stop paying for gig after gig that I never requested and never got? I will be so grateful for any help. Thanks Michael Higgins

I’ve never heard of anything like this happening with Fiverr, and sellers never see your PayPal information since they are paid through Fiverr channels.

As a PayPal user myself, I know if I set up a recurring payment arrangement I can cancel it, so if you’ve somehow been hacked you might look into that and change your PayPal password quickly. Otherwise, my best suggestion to you is to inform both PayPal support and Fiverr Customer Support and go from there.

Guest iamjunaid

This is something new for me
Never Happened any sort of thing before
I use to buy GIG from my Fiverr balance

Reply to @seobookmarkbest: I disagree with this advice in general. On first time purchases with a seller you haven’t worked with, starting small is a very good idea. Once you get to know a seller, though, there are some good reasons to be willing to spend more to obtain more product/time, etc. If you never spend more than $5 with a very good seller, it is harder to get the full value out of Fiverr.

I have no idea what

seobookmarkbest said: It was an old problem, unresolved.
means so I can’t comment on that.

Guest seobookmarkbest

The old problems unresolved in many merchan.
I am 10 years of building a website, I know what I’m talking about.

If you sell a $ 5 item. you will sanagt slightly dealing with product refund.

Archived