Dear friends, please read this and share your fiverr experience with me

Guest michelonline

Guest michelonline

Dear Friends, My name is Michel.I am a professional artist in US. I have more than 45 years experience in this field. I just have a BA for fine arts.

Dear friends, I am 51 years old man. One of my friend told me, this is a good place for my ability. I have a little problem. He said me that he earn more than 400$ for day. The basic gig is 5$. 400/5=80 orders. Is this possible to do 80 orders for day. How you guys doing it?

I am a premium member in 99designs. I earned 1563.72$ last month. 1563.72$/30 days = 52.124$ per day. Is there any way to attract my Gig quickly? My friend is a top rated seller in here. How long does it takes to be a top rated seller?

Do you guys really earn at least 100$ per day. Please help me to do this.

Hi michelonline,

Succeeding on Fiverr, is a one step at a time process. You need to offer a really unique service, good communications with clients ,deliver on time and have a very good ratings. This is the one and only way to succeed on Fiverr. sellers here on Fiverr rely on extras to earn REAL money. An extra is an additional service required to upgrade the basic gig for an extra cost. For example: black and white illustration = $5, colored = +$5 so the total cost will be $10, and if the buyer want to buy a license for commercial use then it will cost another $10, therefore the total cost will be $20 per one order, and so on.

Hope this made things clear.

Guest michelonline

Its not fare for logo designs. Once I designed a black and white logo for a 400$. I won that contest. That is why I used few packages for it. I don’t know that it will work or not.

How much orders do you make for a day? What about its quality? Is it your best or not.

I will make a another gig, using your idea.

Thank you my friend.

Unless you’re selling gold bouillons, you won’t start off earning $100 a day. Here, your skills are only worth what people will pay, so forget about all estimates you’ve been given.

Test the waters. Create a gig and see what the demand is for your skills. Once you start getting orders you can increase your price. From there on in, the sky is the limit.

It may sound easy, but this is now a very hard site to make good money from. Still, if you’re good enough you’ll get there eventually.

Guest michelonline

Reply to @sara1984:

I am trying to do my best for 5$ -10$ for few weeks. As I think, It will promote my Gig and I will be a first level seller soon. Then I can use 45$ Gold package. I am thinking to remove business card extra and add Silver Order for it? Would it work? Will people give a silver order for a unknown buyer.

I know, its difficult to get popular. What do you think?

Thank you.

Reply to @michelonline: The picture you are using is not of someone who’s name is Michel and the writing style you use also doesn’t match the pic. That person is Dr. C. David Whiteman. He has been notified of your attempt at theft. If you are lying about that, it makes me disbelieve you in general. You want help to continue lying for profit?

My best day was $236, but my daily average is $62.55 which means I had $32 days, $0 days, $80 days, etc.

I also noticed this:

For $10 BRONZE

Original Source Files

3 varieties

10 REVISIONS included

For $15 SILVER

Vector collection with many file formats

PRO SERVICE

5 VARIETIES

ULTIMATE revisions

Does that mean that if I don’t pay $15, I won’t get a pro service? Things like that might scare buyers.

I also question whether you want to offer 10 revisions, or ultimate revisions, whatever that means. Remember that some buyers are impossible, some are never happy. Buyers like that would be better off giving the logo you created to someone else, or hiring you again. I wouldn’t do more than one revision. Yesterday I lost a $20 order after 2 revisions, so I’ve learned my lesson.

• 1 year later...

I started freelancing in fiverr.com in 2014. I got my first order within 20days.

My experience as a seller
I made level 1 within a month and level 2 is yet awaited . Because you need to be regular to maintain your profile in fiverr
Making a living is not easy if you missed the mementum
New gigs are more viewable in search engine
You need to delete old gigs as they dont come in search engine so much
As compared to freelancer fiver market is damn cheap
With regular effort it is possible to make a living with fiverr, this what I still believe
Many Fiverr freelancers can give you a beautiful painting for you as low as 5$
Fiverr is mainly the hub for freelancers at the beginning of their Career
You can contact every user who is selling in fiverr, but not every buyer who is buying
Overall Experience: I am still Optimistic that I can resume to my success and cross next level.

Archived