Fiverr forum ranks

Hi,

I have visited many different kind of website forums and found few are stylish.

The members where they work and guide, they have forum stylish and beautiful animated ranks but fiverr.

I have made few fiverr ranks, I hope fiverr should adjust these ranks with members.

5df2a834550d7281edd5654c3bd5b5.gif.63430dc7e90b658617b5b066bec095ff.gif

0350229cd28c0f7fa3fa7e97fcb717.gif.e7ba0936f671f067050979e2b41124ad.gif

6a65caa629fa7ac33a7be4cdbdc556.gif.823a4c6d813f605e1e7a9ebc7c1dae37.gif

I hope you member would be happy with these beautiful and stylish forum ranks.

If Fiverr Admin wants to have these, he/she should pay me for this. lol

Thank you and regards

Amjad Kalmati

I personally don’t want any animated badges. Right now those animated clothes-dryer things are slowing down my tablet. Animation is like salt - only good in small tasteful amounts. Yes, a cup of salt in my food gets my attention (as does animation) but not always in a good way.

Reply to @kjblynx: well, it’s your view of point said that animated feature is useless, but most of people like animation which really enhance the quality. yah you might be right if you had picked up an issue on size.

It was just my idea and nothing else.

agreed or not?

Reply to @kalmatidesign: I told you you had skill and @kjblynx told you that they look nice. While you do seem to accept the good words, you appear overly upset by the other feedback. It isn’t personal. Keep doing what you do and be proud of it, take criticism constructively if you can. Just let others have their opinions too and don’t worry about it too much. 😉

Archived