Can't handle it!

Guest asiscreations

Guest asiscreations

Hello sellere…

I am kinda new here, a month old and now I have been getting loads of orders. Can you guys please tel me how can I handle my Fiverr stuff along with my studies?

Its so hectic and I am kinda worried about my studies,any suggestions?

Regards,

Asis

Maybe increase your price and your delivery time. You might not get as many orders then but you can still make money. You will have more time to complete your order as well. Maybe just offer a very basic design instead of offering the full design for only $5…which will allow you to make more money for less effort 😉

Guest asiscreations

Reply to @annai80: one of my gig has already max prices but still I am gettinf orders for that and will edit the second gig,I hope it helps.

It appears that you have 4 orders in queue unless I’m missing something. If that is excessive you may not be in a good position to offer quick order fulfillment at this time, which is fine. Just knock those 4 out (or cancel if you just have to) and then choose one of 3 options.

-Suspend your gigs so you will get no orders until you are ready

-Go into Vacation Mode but be aware that the time allowed is limite

-Extend your delivery dates as much as you need to. I think 29 days is max and most people won’t even order if you have it that far out. The ones that do - you have plenty of time to get those done.

Reply to @asiscreations: Can you not offer a very basic sketch instead of the full design which will allow you not to put so much time into the work. Basis sketch design $5…You can offer extras under “gig extras” for example full sketch in color for additional $30 or design in 3 d additional $30 …something like that…plus increase your delivery time to like 10 days!!!

Cancellation will hurt your ratings because I believe clients will be able to leave bad feedback…vs mutual cancellation will not affect ratings…suspending the gig will not affect your rating but it will affect your gig placement …when you suspend your gigs those will not be deleted you can reactivate those whenever you are ready…you can also go into vacation mode " I am over booked" which will allow you to knock out the current orders without getting new ones…

Mutual cancellations won’t hurt your rating. Suspending gigs won’t hurt your rating, but it may affect search etc… BUT that’s a debatable topic as well.

In any case, your studies are more important. I’d extend your delivery like others have said, and maybe consider removing some of your gig extras that are complex. Bang out the ones in queue as quickly as possible. Good luck!

Reply to @asiscreations: Mutual cancellation will not hurt your ratings and no one can leave feedback for cancellations UNLESS it is caused by you being very late. Overall, cancels are a decent way to get back on track as long as you don’t just leave your buyers hanging so they have to do a late cancel.

Suspending your gigs could affect your ratings, but normally you can get that back. I always set a longer delivery time first if I have an option, but I’d rather suspend than get bad feedback from late cancels.

Your gigs won’t be deleted unless you delete them or leave them in suspension for a VERY long time (like a year.)

Reply to @annai80: All of those dots make your post hard to read but the only things I see to respond to is that clients can’t leave bad feedback for cancellations (even forced ones) unless it is due to an extremely late or non-existent delivery. Suspension and Vacation both allow you to finish any open orders. Suspension doesn’t have a time limit, though, and Vacation Mode does. There are varied opinions around the forum about which is better.

mutual cancellation will not hurt your rating but it will increase your cancellation ratio.

its seen by buyers when you send responses to buyer requests. at that time buyer is able to see cancellation ratio and rating.

so try to increase delivery time. or suspend your gigs for some time after delivery pending orders.

If your work is becoming an overload, then just do vacation mode - this will stop new orders from coming, in order for you to spend time with the gigs that you currently have.

Or, just increase the delivery time.

I wouldn’t suggest mutual cancellations - they bring down your ranking, atleast from my experience.

It is hard juggling school and Fiverr - but I make money from home, by doing my hobby. You just have to set aside a schedule for everything.

First and foremost, you should focus on your studies, that is always more important. Fiverr should come second, and if your studies are being effected by Fiverr than just give Fiverr up.

Or for now, immeadiately put it on vacation mode, and finish up the jobs you have left to do. Email some of them to let them know ahead of time, due to your studies it may be a day late and that yo greatly apologize.

Then after you are all caught up, take a few days, go study, then maybe turn it back on but make your delivery time much longer. Not everyone can manage working with studying, if it becomes too much then you have to let it go. The other thing is to figure out how to upsell on Fiverr so you will not get a lot of orders but only a few bigger ones.

Archived