Buyers Who Don't Leave a Review

friendlywebguy

Hello Everyone,

I have a pretty simple question, but I guess it can be answered many ways.

What should I do when a buyer does not leave a review? How should I approach this? I do not want to pester the buyer and ask them to leave a review since this could annoy them and make them leave a negative review. Please leave your thoughts!

Thanks,

Evan

Guest mbberry

I let my buyers decide whether they want to leave a review or not. If getting more reviews are important to you, you could include a short message on your gig description asking buyers to leave a review if they like your work.

No, do not ask them. But you can at the end of your order delivery message add a line…If you were happy with your service, please leave a review.

Not everyone likes to post reviews. To the buyer it’s not really important. But the way to get more reviews is to simply keep doing outstanding work and eventually you should get some.

First of all, awesome gigs 🙂 It is shocking how much value one can get for 5$.

Second, your while your gigs do not necessarily need an official report to go with them, it really makes a difference. And the report is the perfect place to politely ask for a review - we have had very good success with that so far.

Best of luck with your sales 🙂

Guest itsyourthing

Can someone please explain to me why sellers who sell homework completion gigs think buyers will believe them when they use their ‘own’ grades as proof of their skills?

I mean if you’re cool with cheating and lying, why would anyone think you did any of your own actual homework? 😃

Reply to @isaacroot: not really, it’s a sellers vs. a buyers mindset. Not all buyers care beyond once they get their order out from the checkout stand, they just go on their merry way. Some buyers are more active in the community of the whole site, others just come, get what they need and then leave.

Guest itsyourthing

Reply to @sincere18: There are loads of them. They seem to be replacing the fake social media followers/likes.

Personally I find it disgusting (it’s also illegal in some places) and I really hope that the sellers who do it end up with a doctor or contractor who got someone else to do their homework.

Guest itsyourthing

Reply to @isaacroot: I’ve been involved in several forum conversations about it, and as of a month or so ago, there is nothing in the Fiverr Terms of Service about academic fraud breaking the rules.

Unfortunately, it’s a big seller on many other agency sites, so Fiverr’s going to want a piece of that action.

hi All, I used to left a polite note at the time of delivery to review the order, it works most of the time, but some buyer never care about it and think that they have paid $5 for it, that’s enough. But never cared to get a feedback, buyer must satisfy with your extraordinary work and delivery, which force them to leave a positive feedback.

That’s it…

I, like most people have already said, find it better to not pester buyers for reviews (or to ever even ask them for one unless I am somehow 100% sure they will leave a positive one). I know you need those reviews to climb the levels ladder, but I find that being very positive, polite, and friendly in my communications with buyers is a great way to kind of encourage a buyer to leave me a glowing review.

Be grateful they’re not requesting a refund or leaving a bad review. Have you ever been told that a child could do your work? I have. Today I almost told a buyer to go to hell, and worst things than that, instead I gave him a refund. When you guarantee satisfaction, as I do, you have no choice. I wonder how many orders I would get if I wrote “Satisfaction is not guaranteed.”

Archived