I need help on Fiverr

ntdat992

hello everyone ,I’m a freelancer

I want to ask about how the operation Fiverr, I mean I want to sell products available that I created, with the form of the package, I see a lot of services and see all of them offer products that customers consumers want for $ 5

I think you can only sell what I created, such as the 3D model is available that I have created, I will not do anything for the customer, just sold my model is available, and they like just put $ 5 and buy them

I hope you understand what I say

I do not know how to start, hope to have answers

Thank you for reading

Guest smartgroupvn

I think you can write about your artwork in the instruction of your gig. Sometimes I see seller just sell only a combo of IPhone’s icon or logo with all color, and buyer can buy it with PSD file to modify by himself.

The processes is: buyer book order, you send him PSD file, and end case. Like all of gig on Fiverr. Because all trade of here is [take order and give product], so no way to help you like "Buyer click a button and file will automatic send to him. and money send to you"

Hope you will have a nice sales on here. Good luck!

Guest smartgroupvn

Reply to @ntdat992: Yep~ khi nhìn nick mình cũng nghĩ bạn là người Việt vì cách đặt nick quen thuộc 😃

Nếu muốn nhanh thì mình nghĩ là nên tận dụng forum, đi fav các gig khác có số lượng đặt hàng nhiều, và tự fav gig của mình. Bạn có thể lập một vài topic tranh luận trên forum, hoặc viết blog, nhật ký…để nhiều người thảo luận hơn. Ở trên này tất cả đều là người mua và người bán của nhau hết 😃

Và tốt nhất là đi send offer trong mục buyer request mỗi ngày. Dù số lượng accept khá ít nhưng nó cũng cho bạn biết được là cái gig đó nó có thu hút được nhiều sự quan tâm hay không 😃

Hoặc là bạn có thể đi đọc topic đính trên đầu box Tips for seller ý, cái topic khuyến cáo nên đọc trước khi tạo topic hỏi, ở đó nó cũng có nhiều tips lắm :3

Archived