Only getting $3.2 payments rather $4

huester1

There was some talk about a similar problem on this thread earlier

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/49687/sellers-only-get-3-20-now#Item_17

emeraldawnn said: Holy Crap people! Fiverr FRIGGING DID IT! Not only did they include an admin fee on buyers, but they are NOW taking more money away from us sellers! We believed they'd do it, and they didn't disappoint....

I had a new order come in, and when I looked at the revenues page - I see we get $3.20 per $5 gig.

ARE YOU SERIOUS FIVERR! That is highway robbery... We're already getting paid crap for the work we do and you decide to not only impose a 50 cent or 5% fee on buyers, you already take a $1 away from us but you want an additional 80 cents?

THAT is NOT RIGHT.... I am so mad with Fiverr.. this site, I may get a lot of work from it, is really starting to put me off! This is nothing but total greed!

And, no frigging notice whatsoever... There's the other explanation for the damn decimal!

IDIOTS!

I haven’t seen that. I have seen the tickers and the web counters be wrong before sometime twice what the should be. But the payout has always been rock solid. View your revenue and search for pending transactions. You will see every transaction that is schedule to post in the next 14 days and you can click on each and see the original order. Great way to audit if you need to. Good luck. Fiverr has been a wonderful experience for me.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is a Cyber Monday accounting glitch. Today Fiveer is offering 20% off Buyers first order. I just placed an order and did not get the 20% off in my account revenue. What may be happening is Fiverr is taking their usual 20% cut leaving $4.00 for the Seller. It is then discounting that by 20% for Cyber Monday and taking the money away from the Seller and not their own cut witch leaves the Seller $3.20. This is just an idea but it makes sense to me. I’m sure it will all be fixed but it is very frustrating nonetheless.

Here is the the reply I got back from Eddie…

Thanks for the information, I’m creating a technical ticket to our Fiverr tech team. They will review you support request ticket and work on resolving the issue for you. This may take some time to resolve on our end, however we will keep you updated.

Once the issue is resolved, one of our support team members will update this request with the feedback we received from our tech team. Thank you for the patience with this technical issue and of course we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Eddie - Fiverr Customer Support

You don’t get the money for 14 days anyways. Plenty of time for them to get it worked out. Don’t fret.

Having watched the system over a year, It seems the finance side is separate from the website indicators. I have on numerous occasions seen all of the counters on the website occasionally be wrong, but the finance side has been rock solid. Every time they make upgrades to the website there is a chance for indicators to not add or post the financials properly. I can almost promise you that the web developers do not have control over payout amounts. It would drive the accounting side of Fiverr crazy to let the web guys have that kind of control over the finances.

I have seen the system pay me more than tens of thousands of dollars and it works and they want it to work. I believe they have a handle on what it should be. They’ll just have to make the website show what it should be.

To audit, go to your revenues page and show “pending clearance”. You will see each job and the amount that it will pay for the next 14 days. If you click on each job, it will show you what the customer paid. Jobs will sometimes take a day or so to post here after the job has been completed.

Archived