Biggest Amount Withdraw on Fiverr

glowindia

Reply to @mrproofreading: Is it? Banks pay almost nothing in interest. Even if you got a certificate of deposit, you’d be lucky to earn 4%, I think most of them pay 2% or less. At this point my savings account is just a place to store money, nothing more. I use it because buying gold bullion or keeping cash at home is dumb. At least with the bank you have security.

Reply to @mrproofreading: Those are great points. Maybe I need a better savings account. The truth is most of my life I’ve been a spender, not a saver. As soon as I have money I have the itch to spend it, Fiverr has helped me delay that itch, but I must learn on my own. Now I’m proud of the $840 I have in my savings account. I hope to have more soon.

Reply to @mrproofreading: The challenge is not losing focus of yoru goal. Tomorrow I want to buy an $18,000 Prius, but today I’m tempted by the Smith & Wesson Bodyguard for $500, or wait a minute, Thanksgiving is coming, maybe I should buy a Las Vegas travel package for $500. That’s how my mind words, but thank goodness I’m getting better with delayed gratification and prioritizing. Now the only luxuries I allow myself are fast food, movies, the occasional video game, and other things that are relatively inexpensive. Big purchases are postponed for now.

Archived