Fraud Transaction of 1133.82 from my acocunt. It's Been 33+ Days! And no replies from customer support

masad01

Hello,

My account was hacked on sep 6, 2024. And I reported to fiverr within 60 minutes when hacker hacked my account and took all of my earning and took cash advance aswell.

In fiverr's terms and condition. if we change withdraw method, then we need to wait 24 hours to do any withdraw. But in my case hacker did everything within 60 minutes.

image.png.59bf63787662424287f8bec95c9a19c8.png

I did not request for my account to be shut down (it was a hacker, posing as me), I didn't have multiple accounts (the hacker closed my account saying that I was closing this one because I had multiple accounts), and I didn't make a withdrawal (it was sent to someone else's payoneer account right before my account was shut down).

Hacker did fraud withdraw of 1133.82$ from my fiverr id to his bank account.

I am discussing this issue with fiver from previous 33 days, but still they didn't recovered my amount.
From previous some days I am not getting any replies from fiver CS, They just do Ticket market as solved every time without any reply.

I am asking them I need resolution on this where did this amount goes? I never got that amount. And they are speechless with no replies.
check some screenshots of my chat with them with no replies.

8 days ago, 7 days ago, 4 days ago, 4 days ago, 2 days ago. they just do click on marked as solved.
@uk1000 @Lena

111.jpg.9653b7791aa97471e0fdcd21ac372dbd.jpg222.jpg.3aab5f1dbbb2aa35f80085279f31a67b.jpg

• Sad 3

You could continue trying with Fiverr customer support.

Maybe also try searching for free and low cost legal aid in Pakistan if you aren't getting anywhere with Fiverr support.

If you haven't reported the crime to the right place yet you could report the crime and see if that helps.

Continue trying with Payonee r. Did you try their live help chat option yet and if so did that help?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2