Hello to all the Fiverr community

33 minutes ago, mariamsohan said:

My name is Mariam. I'm new seller on Fiverr from Bangladesh. Wish me luck.

Wishing you the best of luck! 

33 minutes ago, mariamsohan said:

My name is Mariam. I'm new seller on Fiverr from Bangladesh. Wish me luck.

fiverr isn't very easy at all; you have to give your best at every step.

• Like 3

Hello @mariamsohan and welcome to our amazing Community!

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! Since you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

Know that the Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gigs, please post in the Gig Advice section. Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

We wish you the best of luck! 🍀 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @mariamsohan and welcome to our amazing Community!

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! Since you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

Know that the Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gigs, please post in the Gig Advice section. Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

We wish you the best of luck! 🍀 

As a new freelancer on Fiverr, I’m eager to make an impact and establish myself in the marketplace.

Could you provide any additional advice on how I can stand out and effectively market my social media marketing services? I would love to hear tips on optimizing my gigs and building credibility as a new seller.

Looking forward to learning from the community and applying the insights to grow my presence on Fiverr!

• Like 1

Hello @ainur_khan 

It is great to see how eager and determined you are to make an impression and impact on the marketplace. 

In addition to my reply above, you can always turn to our Help Center. There you can find articles and also Webinars that can help you become an outstanding Seller. Here are a couple of examples.

Combine and mix&match these pieces of advice until you find the perfect blend that will put you on the top-tier list. And being on the top-tier list will have a significant impact. 

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @ainur_khan 

It is great to see how eager and determined you are to make an impression and impact on the marketplace. 

In addition to my reply above, you can always turn to our Help Center. There you can find articles and also Webinars that can help you become an outstanding Seller. Here are a couple of examples.

Combine and mix&match these pieces of advice until you find the perfect blend that will put you on the top-tier list. And being on the top-tier list will have a significant impact. 

Good luck! 🍀 

Thanks for your feedback!