My Account Got Hacked But nothing got back. It's been 17 days now.

masad01

Hello, hope you are all doing well. It's been 17 days now and still nothing got got back hacker took 1133.82 from my account but Fiverr Support doing nothing regarding this issue. Hacker did everything in an hour. How is that possible? Even Fiverr allow withdraw after 24 hours in new withdraw method. I am really surprised and nothing got back still.
@Lena @Kesha @milos_siena what should I do now? CS is not helping regarding this issue.

I am on fiverr since JAN, 2021. and you can check my stats, everything. I never get a single warning instead. I need a serious help.

• Sad 1

Hello @masad01 

We understand how disappointing this situation must be. However, upon reviewing your tickets and more specifically ticket #12135555, we can see that you have been in communication with our CS and that they have explained everything thoroughly. They provided assistance regarding Orders, flagged account, and the withdrawal in the last email you received, to which you responded. As much as we understand your position, there is nothing we can do here on the Forum. Please stay in touch with our CS; we are sure they will find the optimal solution. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lena said:

and the withdrawal

Is Fiverr staff able to tell who the payee id was that the withdrawal was sent to in Payoneer (does Fiverr store that in withdrawal transactions)? Can't they let the OP know what that id was or Payoneer, so they can try to do something about that payment to that hacker's account (eg. dispute the payment/cancel it) or maybe Fiverr could discuss it with Payoneer to sort it out so they know which account the disputed withdrawal went to?