Required tips from best sellers

gnunaid

I'm not a best seller but here's  a few comments/suggestions:

Gig: I will do ebook ,paperback formatting for kdp ,kindle

You're doing book formatting, but the formatting of the commas in the title aren't standard. Normally spaces come after commas not before them.

In the gig description:
Maybe change "i offer" (capitalization)
Maybe change "eye Cathy books cover"
Maybe change "your capitative book reader" (capitative="(of a tax or payment) relating to or involving a fixed amount per head" (collins)) etc.

You say:

Ready to publish your eBook on amazon kdp, kindle.

look no further

Is the first sentence a question? It sounds like it could be but there's no question mark. The "look no further" is a new sentence but there's no capital letler L.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

I'm not a best seller but here's  a few comments/suggestions:

Gig: I will do ebook ,paperback formatting for kdp ,kindle

You're doing book formatting, but the formatting of the commas in the title aren't standard. Normally spaces come after commas not before them.

In the gig description:
Maybe change "i offer" (capitalization)
Maybe change "eye Cathy books cover"
Maybe change "your capitative book reader" (capitative="(of a tax or payment) relating to or involving a fixed amount per head" (collins)) etc.

You say:

Is the first sentence a question? It sounds like it could be but there's no question mark. The "look no further" is a new sentence but there's no capital letler L.

@gnunaid

And this whole thing with "you are in a right place" or "look no further". I think it irritates buyers, even if it's not a consequence of using AI.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Although I'm not best seller but first of make sure your gig images attract people to click. 

Use images in your gig that goes with your service. Like if you're selling books try adding book covers and detail like how you do it and how you offer your service.

Make it easier for buyer to understand. As simple as it is!

• Like 2

Congratulations on your new gig. Here are some tips to help you grow your sales on Fiverr:

1. Optimize Your Gig Title: Make sure your gig title is clear and includes keywords that potential buyers might search for. For example, instead of "I will design a logo," you could say "I will design a professional logo for your business."

2. Eye-Catching Gig Image: Use a high-quality, eye-catching image that represents your service well. This is often the first thing buyers notice.

3. Detailed Description: Write a compelling and detailed description of your gig. Explain what you offer, how it benefits the buyer, and why they should choose you over others.

4. Use Relevant Tags: Add relevant tags to your gig to help it appear in search results. Think about what terms your potential buyers might use to find services like yours.

5. Customer Reviews: Encourage your clients to leave positive reviews. Good reviews can significantly boost your credibility and attract more buyers.

6. Promote Your Gig: Share your gig on social media, forums, and other platforms where potential buyers might be. The more visibility, the better.

7. Respond Quickly: Be responsive to inquiries and messages. Quick responses can lead to higher conversion rates and better reviews.

8. Regular Updates: Keep your gig updated with new samples of your work and any new skills or services you can offer.

9. Competitive Pricing: When starting out, consider offering competitive pricing to attract your first few clients and build up your reviews.

• Like 1

I wouldn't blame you for using AI to write your gig's description but it looks like as if it's AI generated. 

The 'asking initial question' and 'look no further' things seem loaded, unwanted, and outdated. 

If I were to purchase your service, I would've liked to see your genuine engagement, in your own words with me (a potential buyer). 

AI is a great thing but it still lacks customization and human voice. 

I am a fully new seller here and I daily play tricks with my gigs to polish things up especially when it comes to the description part. If your words/design/art/whatever you offer don't directly talk about the customers' issues, you won't win orders. 

• Like 1