Why I am not getting orders from past 10 months?

dataentrysquad

I’ve been working on Fiverr since 2019, successfully completing around 65 orders. But for the past nine months, things have slowed down drastically. I’ve been getting messages from potential buyers, but most of them stop responding after a while.It’s been tough figuring out why this is happening. Please review my profile and let me know what changes need to be done. https://www.fiverr.com/dataentrysquad?up_rollout=true

I’m hoping for things to turn around soon.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by dataentrysquad
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

16 minutes ago, dataentrysquad said:

I’ve been working on Fiverr since 2019,

You have just 2 public reviews in the last 2+ years.

New system predominantly takes performance of a seller in the last 24 months into account for the calculation of success score. Plus, data entry is an extremely crowded and saturated category. There must be sellers who would be delivering multiple orders every week and would be getting better exposure in search results too. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Thanks @priyank_mod please suggest me what i need to do ?

4 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

You have just 2 public reviews in the last 2+ years.

New system predominantly takes performance of a seller in the last 24 months into account for the calculation of success score. Plus, data entry is an extremely crowded and saturated category. There must be sellers who would be delivering multiple orders every week and would be getting better exposure in search results too. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dataentrysquad said:

Thanks @priyank_mod please suggest me what i need to do ?

Only solution is to deliver orders. Its good that you're still getting enquiries. Hope you convert some of them - one order always leads to another (you know the drill). 

Once you reach Level 1 - You will get eligible for gig promotion feature. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

Here's a few comments/suggestions about the gigs:

Gig: I will efficient virtual assistant for accurate data entry
In the gig title:
Maybe add a verb to the gig title.

Gig: I will design digital brochures, booklets and PDF presentations
In the gig description:
It says unlimited revisions but none of the packages have the no. of revisions set to unlimited (the packages are for 2 to 3 revisions).

If someone goes to your "I will do all type of data entry work within 24 hours" gig it shows some of the first few lines of the profile description at the top, then the first few lines of the gig description (where they can click "read more"). In the first few lines of the profile description shown on the gig page it says "We have a dedicated team of 10 experts who are actively engaged in service various clients globally.". Then a bit lower down in the first few lines of the gig description it says "I am Data entry freelancer since 4 years I have a team of 4 peoples expert in following areas - data entry in excel, arranging data...". Some buyers might be confused why you say "10 experts" in the profile (where the skills include data entry), and "4 peoples expert" in the gig description. Maybe that could be clarified (eg. if you only use some team members on some gigs). If you have a team of 10 experts or 4 then you could also discuss what you could do with them maybe.

In the data entry gig you also say "I will provide you best service for $5 as below:-" and "Once you decide to hire me, you just need to hit that order button...".
But they can't just click the order button (or Continue button) to get the gig at the price you state there, because your basic package is $20.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2