Gig Impressions and first order after 11 months

rangi_2016

I have been inactive for last 11 months due to my higher education. After 11 months i reactivated my gigs two of them have more than 30 reviews and one have 260+ reviews now I have been waited for 3 days but i think my gigs are not performing well... Is it good to update or edit them or else do i need to wait bit more?? 

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Since you've been inactive for 11 months, it’s best to update your gigs now. Refresh titles, descriptions, and images to reflect current trends and keywords. Check your pricing and tags as well. While Fiverr’s algorithm might need some time to adjust, making these updates can boost visibility and performance. Wait a few more days after editing to see if there’s improvement.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, razzak_expert said:

Since you've been inactive for 11 months, it’s best to update your gigs now. Refresh titles, descriptions, and images to reflect current trends and keywords. Check your pricing and tags as well. While Fiverr’s algorithm might need some time to adjust, making these updates can boost visibility and performance. Wait a few more days after editing to see if there’s improvement.

4o mini

Thank you. I will edit the gigs. i just waited because they have 260+ positive ratings but now i think they need a new look.  

• Like 1