Is anyone here to help me how can I improve my success score?

motin_wp

Hello, I am a Wordpress Developer and Level Two seller.  Suddenly I saw my success score was down(it was going 9 to 4) and I lost my level. Recently I have done 3 works with 5* reviews. But I can't see any improvement in my success score.  Is anyone here to help me how can I improve my success score? 
My profile: https://www.fiverr.com/motin_wp.
Thank you

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 2

Hi. I'm sorry to hear about the drop in your success score and the impact on your seller level. Congratulations on your recent 5-star reviews—that's a positive sign that your clients are happy with your work. 

Here are some suggestions:

• Check your Fiverr analytics dashboard and find out what could affect your score.

• If you're unsure about the specific reasons for the drop, consider contacting Fiverr Support for information.

I also read online that your pricing might also affect the score since your information is being compared with other sellers. Here is the link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21965360854673-Success-score. My suggestion is not to focus on this and use pricing that makes you earn a good income.

• Like 2

I’ve had a similar issue before. To improve your success score, try these:

Resolve Issues: Make sure all orders are complete and check for any unresolved complaints.

Enhance Communication: Respond quickly and clearly to clients.

Quality Work: Keep up with delivering high-quality work consistently.

Contact Support: Fiverr support might offer specific advice for your case.

Keep going, and hopefully, you’ll see improvement soon!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sharvio said:

Hi. I'm sorry to hear about the drop in your success score and the impact on your seller level. Congratulations on your recent 5-star reviews—that's a positive sign that your clients are happy with your work. 

Here are some suggestions:

• Check your Fiverr analytics dashboard and find out what could affect your score.

• If you're unsure about the specific reasons for the drop, consider contacting Fiverr Support for information.

I also read online that your pricing might also affect the score since your information is being compared with other sellers. Here is the link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/21965360854673-Success-score. My suggestion is not to focus on this and use pricing that makes you earn a good income.

Thank you

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rizwankhan91 said:

I’ve had a similar issue before. To improve your success score, try these:

Resolve Issues: Make sure all orders are complete and check for any unresolved complaints.

Enhance Communication: Respond quickly and clearly to clients.

Quality Work: Keep up with delivering high-quality work consistently.

Contact Support: Fiverr support might offer specific advice for your case.

Keep going, and hopefully, you’ll see improvement soon!

In fact, 2-3 clients left no reviews. Could it have any effect?

• Like 1