My got hacked and Now Recoverd! BUT nothing got back !!!

masad01

Question

Hello, hope you are well. I was level 2 seller with success store of 8 and 9, but by account was got hacked and Now recovered by fiverr support but I didn't get any cash back from fiverr support and my account is flagged and all of my ranked gigs was denied, what should I do now?

1133.82 withdraw from my account from hacker side.
My main etsy gig price changed from 10 bucks to 480 bucks, from hacker side.
My previous earning also took by hacker by doing early withdraw.
Hacker took 1000 cash advance from fiverr with my account. Now It's become 1204 as a return amount. I never took this cash advance in my history.
4 orders was in my queue. 3 pending to deliver and designs almost ready for the orders value 140 bucks. and 1 order delivered by myself and showing in my active orders value 15 bucks.

Some victims also here on forum but they get everything back earning, account stats everything from @fiverr support.

This is my main source of earning. It's my permanent job. Now I am really worried regarding this.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

On 9/12/2024 at 12:14 AM, masad01 said:

Hello, hope you are well. I was level 2 seller with success store of 8 and 9, but by account was got hacked and Now recovered by fiverr support but I didn't get any cash back from fiverr support and my account is flagged and all of my ranked gigs was denied, what should I do now?

1133.82 withdraw from my account from hacker side.
My main etsy gig price changed from 10 bucks to 480 bucks, from hacker side.
My previous earning also took by hacker by doing early withdraw.
Hacker took 1000 cash advance from fiverr with my account. Now It's become 1204 as a return amount. I never took this cash advance in my history.
4 orders was in my queue. 3 pending to deliver and designs almost ready for the orders value 140 bucks. and 1 order delivered by myself and showing in my active orders value 15 bucks.

Some victims also here on forum but they get everything back earning, account stats everything from @fiverr support.

This is my main source of earning. It's my permanent job. Now I am really worried regarding this.

@Lena | @kesha | @milos_siena . Can you please take a look? CS support is not going to help me anymore #12135555 . even No compensate from cs side. Really worried regarding this issue. I check on multiple victims they all got compensate but CS is not going to do anything for me.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, masad01 said:

@Lena | @kesha | @milos_siena . Can you please take a look?

I don't think the tags work unless they're selected/shown as a link

@milos_siena or @Lena or @Kesha could you please check this poster's issue and account/support ticket to see if there's anything that can be done about their loss and the cash advance taken by the hacker who accessed their account?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

Hello @masad01 

I regret to inform you that there is nothing I can do in this situation. I understand your position, but regrettably, my ability to assist is limited. I can assure you that your inquiry was reviewed thoroughly multiple times by the relevant department. I can see that you are in communication with our CS and that your ticket is still open. Know that our Customer Support will do everything to help you and reach the optimal solution regarding this issue. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 2

@Lena Thank You for the response, Hope you are doing well. Actually I am still is touch with CS but Really worried regarding this issue they are not going to agree that my account was hacked. Payoneer also asked information through my email regarding withdraw details like payee id etc. CS just provide me transaction id only at this time. The Amount hacker took from my id really means alot to me It's about 2 months+ earning equality amount. I sent this transaction id also to payoneer support, but not full details that payoneer asked me. Actually Even I can't see in which account hacker did transaction. I requested to @fiverr kindly do something regarding this issue multiple times. Because this amount is huge in my case. Or fiverr itself do something to reverse this last transaction of 1133 back into account or do compensate. I am doing work on fiverr since Jan 2021. Really trusted to the fiverr, with zero warning. Thank You if fiverr CS do something regarding this issue. 

• Like 1