Fiverr rating system

Hello everyone

for last 3 project, i deliver top quality design and the buyers were very happy. they even thanks me in inbox and write very good review but still get 4.3 star. all of them are giving 4.3 raring for "value for money" or "value of delivery".

this is very unfair with seller

I am afraid my account get banned if this happens continuously .

i don't know where we raise voice for this

• Like 4

Just now, asad4132 said:

I am afraid my account get banned if this happens continuously .

Lol NOOO ... no one will ban your account!!

Just now, asad4132 said:

all of them are giving 4.3 raring for "value for money" or "value of delivery".

Its normal and very common. Different people have different expectations. 

As long as buyers leave 4-star or above, its fine. 

• Like 2

thanks for the reply.

i am seriously concern about the rating, I don't have any rating below 5 star rather than these latest 3 project.

what if my rating goes below 4. although all the clients for the latest 3 project were very happy but give 4.3 star

It’s a little frustrating, I know. It’s important to respect the buyer’s right to review your service how they see fit.

There have been some inconsistencies since the recent changes to the review process, though. I have had a few reviews where buyers have left nothing but positive comments and tips and then purchased from me again – but their rating was 4.3. I’ve asked these buyers how I could have improved and they’ve told me that the service was perfect. So it seems that, for some buyers, their opinions aren’t being accurately reflected in the score, from how they interpret the questions.

Either that, or they’re too shy to tell me the truth when I ask how it could have been better.

Buyers are empowered to edit their reviews for a short time, if they have made a mistake, but I don’t dare mention it to them for fear of being accused of review manipulation, which can be more damaging than the occasional 4.3.

Edited by charlsmcfarlane
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...