This gig made me cry

hmz4klm

I did every possible improvements and changes to convert those 10s of clicks that I am getting on this gig but no results. 

I'm struggling financially and my gig is not giving me any hope at all. 

Please take a look at it and tell me how can I make people buy it? What is the problem? Why are people leaving after clicking on it? Please don't hesitate to tell me everything that comes into your mind. 

https://www.fiverr.com/s/DBoRdrD

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Your gig is good and samples are really great too along with the reviews!

But it happens with all of us - sometimes orders just don't come in spite of having everything in place.

Don't edit the gig regularly, allow it to perform. But yes, that recent 1-star review is going to hurt your gig's visibility.  

• Like 14

Just now, priyank_mod said:

But yes, that recent 1-star review is going to hurt your gig's visibility.  

Indeed, I was just going to tell it. I made already the screenshot.

You can clearly see that shortly after this bad review the orders (reviews) stopped. The only reviews after that are probably open orders that were completed after the bad review.

image.png.5527a102b0dc4a7db6642f700d31c7f1.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
  • Insightful 1

On 8/31/2024 at 6:21 AM, hmz4klm said:

I did every possible improvements and changes to convert those 10s of clicks that I am getting on this gig but no results. 

I'm struggling financially and my gig is not giving me any hope at all. 

Please take a look at it and tell me how can I make people buy it? What is the problem? Why are people leaving after clicking on it? Please don't hesitate to tell me everything that comes into your mind. 

https://www.fiverr.com/s/DBoRdrD

Same problem

• Like 2

Something that I've noticed:

Try removing the AI voice and replacing it with some engaging (copyright free) music. See if that improves your conversions. The reason I say this is most people are annoyed by AI voices. 

Alternatively, you can use a more realistic voice from ElevenLabs. It's free... so give it a go.

Good luck!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

14 hours ago, hmz4klm said:

How long do you think I should wait? I make changes to it after receiving some clicks. 

Let me share my own experience

Back in June I had over 40 orders in just 20 days, I was not able to handle all since quality should be perfect, I didn't get some and could complete over 40 only.

In very last day of that 20 days, I toke a project from a strange buyer, I completed the project very quickly since it was one page translation, but the review was very bad of 1-star, and that was the end of the good days, I struggled for last 3 months and was able to bring my gigs back to first line of the search.

I never recommend editing gigs daily or weekly since it also affects your position in search, you can keep your gigs and be patient.

• Like 1

Once you've edited your gig, it's essential to remain patient, as ranking improvements take time. Ensure that you've crafted a well-balanced description and title, incorporating relevant keywords that align with your services. This will help optimize your gig for search visibility.

To further enhance your gig’s performance, consider using a variety of keywords related to your niche. By doing this, you'll attract a wider audience and improve your chances of appearing in relevant searches. Also, offering extra services or add-ons can set you apart from the competition, giving potential buyers more value and reasons to choose your service.

Equally important is delivering exceptional customer service. If you've provided top-notch service and still receive a less-than-satisfactory rating, don’t hesitate to reach out to Fiverr's customer support. Explain the situation clearly, as they may be able to assist in resolving the issue or removing an unfair review.

Building a strong gig takes time and continuous optimization, but with the right approach and a commitment to delivering quality, your gig will eventually rank higher and attract more clients.

On 8/31/2024 at 9:27 AM, filipdevaere said:

Indeed, I was just going to tell it. I made already the screenshot.

You can clearly see that shortly after this bad review the orders (reviews) stopped. The only reviews after that are probably open orders that were completed after the bad review.

image.png.5527a102b0dc4a7db6642f700d31c7f1.png

Wow