Best Tips for Seller from a Fiverr Select Buyer!

As owned 3 Brands and I worked alot with Fiverr Freelancers, here are some tips for you:

1. Optimized Gig Title: Use a clear and concise title with relevant keywords that immediately tell potential buyers what you offer. This helps improve visibility in search results.

2. High-Quality Images and Videos: Include eye-catching, professional images or a video that showcases your work. A gig video can significantly increase engagement and conversions.

3. Detailed Gig Description: Write a comprehensive and engaging gig description. Clearly explain what you offer, how it benefits the client, and what makes you stand out from competitors.

4. Relevant Keywords: Make sure to include keywords in your gig description, title, and tags that potential clients might search for. This improves your gig’s visibility in Fiverr’s search.

5. Client Testimonials: Showcase positive reviews and testimonials. They build trust and credibility with potential buyers.

6. Offer Packages: Create different pricing packages (e.g., Basic, Standard, Premium) to cater to various budgets and needs. This can attract a wider range of customers.

7. Quick Response Time: Respond to inquiries promptly. A quick response time shows professionalism and can lead to higher rankings in Fiverr’s search algorithm.

8. Regular Updates: Keep your gig up to date. Refresh your gig description, images, or prices regularly to stay relevant and competitive.

9. Clear FAQs: Include a well-thought-out FAQ section to answer common questions. This can save time for both you and your potential clients and reduce barriers to purchase.

10. Promote Outside Fiverr: Use social media, a personal website, or other platforms to promote your Fiverr gig. Bringing in external traffic can boost your gig’s visibility on Fiverr itself.

11. DONT OFFER MINIMUM PRICE: I spent many many Euros on Freelancer work, but I never ordered from someone who offered his work for minimum price. Know your Business and know your worth. Low prices indicate low quality.

12. Choose your Niche wisely: Dont do what everyone is doing. There are 200k Offers for Logo Design. Go into a specific niche. For example: If you are a Logo Design, Design Logos for Fast Food Restaurant. If you do Thumbnails, do thumbnails for Podcast, something like this..

Cheers

• Like 12
  • Support 1

Hello, I owned 3 Brands and I worked a lot with Freelancer from Fiverr. Those Tips are from my Personal experience as a TOP Fiverr Select Buyer

If you want to sell more, read those Tips AS SPECIALLY the last one

• Optimized Gig Title: Use a clear and concise title with relevant keywords that immediately tell potential buyers what you offer.
  • High-Quality Thumbnail Images and Videos: I never clicked on a Gig with a bad Quality Thumbnail or a Thumbnail with too many PNGs and other Images on it. I always preferred clean Thumbnails.
  • Detailed Gig Description: Just tell me what exactly you are doing after I order. The process and what I will get for my money.
  • Testimonials: If you dont show me how you work or your recent work, I won't order. You can just create some Logos or what ever you are offering. I just want to see your work visually, it dont have to be a Client Testimonial.
  • Quick Response Time: As a Business owner, I dont have much time to stay on Fiverr. I have a lot of work to do. Response fast so we can start the project.
  • Clear FAQs: It is done in minutes and can affect your GIG so much. Everyone reads them. Tell me about the GIG and your skills.
  • Quality over Quantity: If you offer your GIG for 5$, I wont buy from you BEACUSE I would think you would just do some work very fast to get to you next client. Offer a price reflecting your work and skills. I would rather buy a 20$ GIG with 0 Reviews than a 5$ GIG with 5 Reviews. A Master knows his worth.

Cheers.

• Like 6

The reason you are not getting any orders.

Don't fish where there are many fishermen. Be specific. Dont design Logos. Design Logos for Nutrition Brand, Pharmacy and so on. Dont Design Book Cover. Design Book covers for Nutrition Books. 

Logo Design.png

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I have been Freelancing since 2019. I own a DigitalAgency and I also worked on Freelance Platforms.

Here are my Best Tips to be Successful as a Freelancer, and I will post more, follow me.

1. Creating a Successful Freelance (Fiverr) Profile

Having a strong Fiverr profile is the first step to getting noticed. Here’s how you can make yours stand out:

• Profile Picture: Use a professional and friendly photo. A clear, well-lit picture helps build trust.
  • Description: Keep it simple and clear. Talk about your skills and how you can help customers. Avoid using too much technical language.
  • Portfolio: Showcase your best work. A well-organized portfolio lets potential clients see the quality of your work.

2. Effective Time Management for Freelancers

Managing your time well is crucial when working as a freelancer. Here are some tips:

• Set Priorities: Focus on the most important tasks first. Make a to-do list to keep track of everything.
  • Use Tools: Use apps or tools like Trello, Asana, or a simple calendar to plan your workday.
  • Take Breaks: Don’t forget to rest. Short breaks help you stay fresh and focused.

3. Dealing with Difficult Clients and Conflicts

At some point, every freelancer faces a tough client. Here’s how to handle it:

• Stay Calm: Keep your cool and don’t take things personally. Respond professionally.
  • Clear Communication: Make sure everything is clear from the start. Set expectations early and keep the client updated.
  • Offer Solutions: If there’s an issue, try to offer a solution instead of just pointing out the problem.

4. Pricing Your Services and Showing Your Value

Pricing can be tricky, but it’s important to get it right. Here’s what you should do:

• Research: Look at what others in your field are charging. This gives you a good idea of the market rate.
  • Start Fair: If you’re new, start with a fair price, but don’t undercut yourself. As you gain experience, you can increase your rates.
  • Show Value: Make sure your clients understand what they’re paying for. Highlight the quality and benefits of your work.

5. Marketing Yourself on Fiverr

To stand out on Fiverr, you need to market yourself well. Here’s how:

• Optimize Gigs: Use clear titles, keywords, and descriptions to make your gigs easy to find.
  • Promote Your Work: Share your Fiverr gigs on social media or in relevant online communities.
  • Offer Extras: Think about offering add-ons or packages to give clients more options and increase your earnings.

If you want to be successful as a Freelancer make sure to follow these steps. I will post more in the Future.

Make sure to Follow me now.

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Why? 

Because I will post more tips in the next few days. You may have a lot of customers, but there are many other waiting for their first order. I am Fiverr Select Buyer, I also work a lot with other Freelancer. I owned 3 Brands. Not only that, but I own a Digital Agency. I want to give something to new Freelancer.

44 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

The very first 'tip' you give in that post, you aren't even following yourself. Which AI text generator did you use, if I may ask?

1. My Customers are not only coming from Fiverr, so having a profile picture is not that essential for me. 2. I didn't say, "If you don't follow every step, you won't sell any service" 3. I use Grammar Checker from "LanguageTool"

48 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

P.S. Please stop breaking the forum rules.

Tell me Miss, which rules am I breaking?

• Like 5

Why not? 

Well-written long-form content is usually a better target market than the 'quick-tips' crowd. People who are willing to read are generally the ones who are more willing to actually listen to what you're saying. 

How many of the threads in the "Tips" categories have you read? How long are they?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, imagination7413 said:

Why not? 

Well-written long-form content is usually a better target market than the 'quick-tips' crowd. People who are willing to read are generally the ones who are more willing to actually listen to what you're saying. 

How many of the threads in the "Tips" categories have you read? How long are they?

Many people tend to get bored or lose interest when reading long articles, including myself

• Like 3