Not Receiving Orders Despite Positive Reviews and Optimized Gigs—Need Advice from Fellow WordPress Developers

Hello everyone,  
I’m a WordPress developer with a profile full of positive reviews, and I’ve made sure my gigs are fully optimized. Despite this, I haven’t received any orders for the past three to four months. I’m reaching out to see if any experienced WordPress developers in the Fiverr community can offer advice or insights on what might be happening and how I can improve my situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 9
  • Support 1

1 hour ago, zakiakhan321 said:

Hello everyone,  
I’m a WordPress developer with a profile full of positive reviews, and I’ve made sure my gigs are fully optimized. Despite this, I haven’t received any orders for the past three to four months. I’m reaching out to see if any experienced WordPress developers in the Fiverr community can offer advice or insights on what might be happening and how I can improve my situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

May be it will take time 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, zakiakhan321 said:

Hello everyone,  

Hello too

I am not a WordPress developer but I can suggest few points:

• Do you really have 5 years of experience? Your personal descriptions says that.. If yes, then why have not you shown some of your previous work via gig galleries in a creative way? I am not referring to Portfolio which is fine but that also needs some improvement.
  • Can you really speak German and French? Please change your English proficiency level from Fluent to Conversational/Basic.. because I have found spelling mistakes in your gig images which is a proof that you are not good at English yet. D'accord?
  • Your niche is a super competitive one so competition is too high so you need to make your gigs more attractive for buyers. 
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

@zakiakhan321  A few tips for you

1) You state you have had 700 satisfied clients on Fiverr, yet you only have 14 reviews?  Clearly this is not possible, So don't try and decieve your clients or you will be caught out

2)  Your attention to detail needs to improve, if you have spelling mistakes on your gig images, then customers will think that this will happen on thier websites. 

3) You need to work on your portfolio.  The first image I see ( VOYA) is a header with then a wall of products.  This first image needs to be the very best work you have done. If they don't lke the first image then they won't click to see more

4) Also, in your portfolio, you need to state what you did, what software you used, how long it took, and any cool stuff you added.  I think you're underselling yourself here. 

5) $250 for a 10 page website with a shop is waaaaay to cheap.  I promise you that you will find this a challenge if and when you scale up.  Serious customers will also question the quality of your work for this price. 

6) Your web design key features.  adding search console, domain transfer, seo etc.  These should be gig extras.  If you include these in your gig you will never turn around the website in the times you have quoted, and you will end up with late deliveries.   Plus these features require the interaction of the client. What if the client is unavailable? Again, you will be late delivering. 

7) As @smartdezigns has said, you have an issue with your gig images. Some are poorly designed, and some can barely be read.  If you're a designer, then these should be spot on. 

Good luck! 

• Like 8
  • Up 3

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

I am not a WordPress developer but I can suggest few points:

• Do you really have 5 years of experience? Your personal descriptions says that.. If yes, then why have not you shown some of your previous work via gig galleries in a creative way? I am not referring to Portfolio which is fine but that also needs some improvement.
  • Can you really speak German and French? Please change your English proficiency level from Fluent to Conversational/Basic.. because I have found spelling mistakes in your gig images which is a proof that you are not good at English yet. D'accord?
  • Your niche is a super competitive one so competition is too high so you need to make your gigs more attractive for buyers. 

Can you describe more about "Your niche is a super competitive one so competition is too high so you need to make your gigs more attractive for buyers. "

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dkaran said:

Can you describe more about "Your niche is a super competitive one so competition is too high so you need to make your gigs more attractive for buyers. "

What's difficult to understand it? In simple words, make your gig images attractive for buyers in such a way that buyer takes interest in your services. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Just now, smartdezigns said:

What's difficult to understand it? In simple words, make your gig images attractive for buyers in such a way that buyer takes interest in your services. 

Make the Fiverr gig images attractive to get more clicks, but we are not receiving any orders. We need to improve the Fiverr gig description as well. Despite these efforts, we still aren't receiving orders. What should we do next—consider switching to a new skill?

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, dkaran said:

Make the Fiverr gig images attractive to get more clicks, but we are not receiving any orders. We need to improve the Fiverr gig description as well. Despite these efforts, we still aren't receiving orders. What should we do next—consider switching to a new skill?

You have received TWO 1-star public reviews in the last 6 months. They are potent enough to make your gig disappear from search results for months!! 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, dkaran said:

• I will suggest you to do the same i.e. improve your gig galleries and present your designs in a creative way. For that, you can do research on your niche on Fiverr.
  • Your Portfolio images seems to be cut-off. Did you even check it? 
  • Do you have any other skills? If yes, then sure, go ahead and create gigs on it.
  • Like 4