Account Flagged

Hello All Fiverr Members,

I am 9 year old seller on fiverr.

I hope you all doing well.

my account recently got flagged and i read some stuff initially and i thought it is due to location mismatch.

when i inquired that to customer support, i got the reply that my account

due to that i can not add more than 5 gigs and i can never participate in level system or promote the gigs as well.

which is very hard for me to digest after years of hard work.

I understand your concerns regarding your demotion to the Account Flagged status. Allow me to explain.

Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies.

Please be advised that this was reviewed manually, and the decision is final. This means that you are not eligible to take part in the levels system.

so i was out of town that week and i had network issue since i was at hill station so i thought it happened due to my account got connected to third party.

i initially requested fiverr support that i dont own 2 account or i never connected with other. i am not sure if some new freelancer is copying my stuff and they are tracking me some other way.

so i requested them i will share the bank account statement or my identity proof anything which helps them confirm that it is mistake and i am single person.

so i was in misunderstanding for like 5 days that it happened that my account got connected to some other third party sites for payment since i never had clue that it is connected to some other account.

i also read more tickets on that to understand how it can be solved.

___________________________________________________________________________________

My inspiration on fiverr is to become top rated seller someday and i worked so hard for that.

i requested fiverr support that share me technical information which helps me figure out the issue.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Network - IP/dynamic dns/static dns

i am currently staying in residency houses which had 20 towers.approx population for that is around 500 people.

All towers have common wifi  and i am using that since it is high speed and i am paying maintenance fee for that.

we also have company wifi enable during work from home so i also used company wifi so many times.

i was using that since last 3 years and i never had issue.

and almost everyone know me as freelancer since i give them speech regarding this during our annual meet.

maybe that is the technical thing which suggested them to give flagged warning

so there is background story which is connected.

I also shared one of the story which happened 5 days ago that

customer wanted to connect with me outside fiverr using mail id but i refused them,

my point is that even after following all the terms and condition,policies,hard work - i am not getting satisfactory answer.

can anyone help me in this situation ? i will really appreciate because i really want to work hard on fiverr.

residencybaroda.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Hello guys,

I am 9 year old seller with 1500+ reviews.

subject - your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies.

There is no motivation to progress due to flagged account.

I am 9 year old seller and I never required 2nd account - I also have limited device with me like 1 laptop and 1 mobile. Its not like I owned office and I have logged into my account elsewhere.

Initially I thought it happened due to location mismatch as I travelled last week to hill station but it turned out to be different reason.

As most of guys will suggest me to raise ticket to Fiverr customer support with proof. I already did that but they are just sending me single thing that we have checked your case multiple times and it can't be reversed.

I explained the situation to them like what is the exact reason for this issue.

- just take my form16a for checking additional income

- take my all bank account statement to prove that I never connected my Fiverr account anywhere else or made the payment outside.

- take my driving license or adhar card number anything to check the link and 

Ask for other person to submit it.

If there is any link between them - I can take some action on that.

There are 2 possibility which I am thinking and Fiverr is not making any efforts to solve it.

1) network issue

Network - IP/dynamic dns/static dns

i am currently staying in residency houses which had 20 towers.approx population for that is around 500 people.

All towers have common wifi and i am using that since it is high speed and i am paying maintenance fee for that.

we also have company wifi enable during work from home so i also used company wifi so many times.

i was using that since last 3 years and i never had issue.

and almost everyone know me as freelancer since i give them speech regarding this during our annual meet. I inspired like 10-15 people in my residency to join on Fiverr.

I can reach out to them but Fiverr is not sharing any details.

2) new seller copying gigs

If new seller is copying the data from me,it should be checked by fiverr's trust and safety team. Its not like you can punish the source account for concern.

** I am open for everything to provide all the data to Fiverr to make sure I have not created 2nd account or I have not connected my account other than 2 device (home laptop and office laptop)

I never received any suspicious location mail as well.

** Can anyone let me know if they faced similar situation ***

This is dead end for me and maybe you guys can help me fix the account.

## Disadvantages of flagged account

You can only put 5 gigs.

Your reach is limited

You can't showcase level badge

You can't participate in level system 

You can't promote the gigs.

- so Fiverr needs to respect 9 year old seller but I am getting very bad experience.

Take action on the other account but at least don't punish my account. 

Need all of you guys to support me to fix this issue.

I am saying same thing again and again to customer support that

You guys need to take identification from both the parties and verify the location since IP based decision is not always right.

I have done lots of research on this and figured out that it could be network/wifi/dns issue as well.

IMG_20240820_145109.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

38 minutes ago, oscarkeen said:

You guys need to take identification from both the parties and verify the location since IP based decision is not always right.

did you submit a ticket on fiverr support regarding this?

Only them can solve this specific scenario, if something seems odd, they will of course take action and resolve the issue.

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, akib0079 said:

did you submit a ticket on fiverr support regarding this?

Only them can solve this specific scenario, if something seems odd, they will of course take action and resolve the issue.

He already mentioned that he is getting the same response now. 

• Like 6

I have told them multiple times that I don't have 2 accounts,

I am ready to share all my identification proof with them, I can give them my laptop on anydesk for checking any unusual activity.

Customer support is like we checked and decision can not be reversed.

I asked them like what is the exact policy which I breached ? Is it ip related issue ? Is it work-gig related.

It is impacting me in hard way that I am not getting any new buyers since last 10 days.

Fiverr shattered all my dreams in 1 week and they are not even listening the stuff

A person who is ready to  submit his all documents - they are not even believing that.

What else they want to know from me .

• Like 4

@Lenaplease anyone can help me tag the moderator.

Fiverr means 9 years of hard work and lots of sleepless nights for me. If anyone can help me out - I will really appreciate.

I have only 1 laptop and 1 mobile so I am very sure that I never logged in any other account or friend's account or made payment outside of it.

I never received any unusual logged in attempt of email as well.

Let me know if I can provide any data to prove ; it is impacting me in such way that I am not getting any orders or generate new buyers out of it

• Like 5

I have invited like 15+ sellers on fiverr since I am proud person using fiverr (I really like it's user interface very easy to work with)

But that proud goes into discomfort.

With flagged account - I am not able to generate single order - not even getting inquiry.

It is very harsh punishment and I have explained my case in full depth honestly with all the information and suspicion I had.

I am on Fiverr since last 9 years and as you can see I was active like 6 months in year due to travelling. I never got full time to even work on this I'd so how can I make multiple account or connect with others ?

* Having more than 1600+ 5 star rating. In past I went above and beyond to satisfy the customer needs . You can see my review or do anything to make sure I work again for Fiverr.

@Lena @ana_tomy - requesting you to please help me out. This is my current source of income.

It is really depressing situation for me. At least you guys can think about 9 year old seller.it is very long association with any of the company.

Please tag other moderators or anyone who can help me out - need one chance in my life.

I am happy to take the warning instead of flagged by bot - I am sure that I will level up with my performance.

Screenshot_2024-08-23-17-15-33-49_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf.jpg

• Like 4

Hi there!

Unfortunatley, here on the forum we are unable to handle any account-specific issues such as this.

I see that you currently have an open ticket with CS which means they are still reviewing your case. Please be patient as they do so.

• Like 5

@Kesha  just to remind you that I am 9 year old Fiverr seller and maybe facing the issue due to public wifi. I generally join free wifis opened by reliance industries (very famous Indian company)

I am not sure that is the main issue.

But I am 20000% sure that I don't operate multiple IDs.

thanks for getting back to me. I tried my all efforts and explained my story honestly regarding this. Like I mentioned I can provide my laptop for your review as well as mobile phone. I can provide my IDs.

I will try every possible way because this is my only source of incoming. If you can see that I am associated with Fiverr since last 9 years so I didn't focus that much on professional side.

*Please see if you can help me out* you are the only hope for me..I will do everything possible as I have spent sleepless nights on Fiverr.

• Like 5
  • Support 1

@aplus_visuals hello, I have explained them my situation like 3-4 times but I am getting same reply that they checked the situation and they can't reverse the decision.

My ticket was clear that I am ready to provide all the documents which you can crosscheck in your database but don't really check considering IPs. As I have mostly used wifis on railway or airport,company to stay in contact with client.

• Like 4

@Kesha @Lena @ana_tomy Fiverr support told me that even though your account got flagged buyer can still see your gigs.

I am 9 year old seller with 1600+ reviews.

It's been almost 20 days and I never got single inquiry.this misunderstanding is impacting me financially as well as mentally.

- my point to Fiverr support was clear and loud.

I am 9 year old seller with 1500 reviews why all of sudden I will create the new IDs. I know all the policy that we can't use multiple account or talk about feedback.

I know basic ABC of Fiverr since I am getting hammered with single sentence by customer support every single time that my account is connected.

*Kindly please help me find out a way which makes them remove the flagged status*

Ready to submit my phone and laptop for anydesk or remote checkup, ready to provide all the documents necessary to validate the documents.

But please help me remove this flagged.

• Like 4

@Lena I am 9 year old seller with 1600 reviews,can you please go through my raised topic related to flagged account. It's been 20 days and I have seen on forum that you are giving resolution to users.

If you can help me out or suggest any possible way which may fix the issue.I will appreciate that 

• Like 3

Hello @oscarkeen 

We understand your point of view, but just like @Kesha said, we here on the Forum are unable to assist you with this issue. Only Customer Support can. Your tickets are open and someone will soon reach out to you. Please be patient. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, oscarkeen said:

@Lena I am 9 year old seller with 1600 reviews,can you please go through my raised topic related to flagged account. It's been 20 days and I have seen on forum that you are giving resolution to users.

If you can help me out or suggest any possible way which may fix the issue.I will appreciate that 

Hello again @oscarkeen 

I am so sorry to have to say this, but there is nothing I can do about account flags. That is an account-specific question, and those can only be addressed by our Customer Support team. 

• Like 3

@Lena even after sharing my story with customer support. I am not sure whether they have gone through my situation.

I am not sure whether my story is reaching to the support team who is reviewing this.

Can you guys help me share this Fiverr forum point to senior support team?

I am preety sure that Fiverr is working like book. If something is written in code or standard they just take action without even thinking the possibility of innocence.

Since so many things on my life is on line,I am also ready to give my laptop and entire phone for their report check,I can also provide my documents for verification.

I also read many cases on Fiverr that using public wifi cause this issue. Generally if you travel to hill stations or airport there are chances that you use public wifi or hotel network.

What exactly they meant when they say account is connected ?

- I also told them I am victim and still you guys are not sharing what is wrong. I am not getting the details that you are not providing for privacy purpose but I am asking for my own details.

* Raising the ticket is not helping me any good.

Please find way for me I am really fed up since last 20 days for solution and I am getting same reply that we checked and it can't be reversed. But I am not getting any update on what they checked

• Like 4

Hi again @oscarkeen 

31 minutes ago, oscarkeen said:

I am not sure whether they have gone through my situation.

I am not sure whether my story is reaching to the support team who is reviewing this.

Can you guys help me share this Fiverr forum point to senior support team?

I assure you that your inquiry has been reviewed thoroughly and very carefully by our dedicated team.

44 minutes ago, oscarkeen said:

What exactly they meant when they say account is connected ?

I hope you understand when I say that I cannot disclose all information here on the Forum, but the CS provided you with a detailed explanation. 

• Like 4

@Lena  considering the platform - do not post without checking actual ticket replies since you represent the Fiverr.

I am seeking for below answers and find a way to unflag the account.

All I got reply from customer support is and I mentioned that In Fiverr support.

Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies.

Please be advised that this was reviewed manually, and the decision is final. This means that you are not eligible to take part in the levels system.

In return I asked the Fiverr support that how exactly I broke the policy.

Is it because of my device or internet

I never connected my id to some other device.

I didn't travel to abroad recently.

Didn't use Fiverr account/paypal for payment

- did somebody logged in my account to their laptop.

I was asking this question to Fiverr support and once I get this answer it will be consider as details explanation.

Rephrasing same thing like account connected and connect account won't consider as detailed explanation.

Check my entire ticket and let me know what detailed explanation I received 

So do not influence others who is supporting or putting something on ticket. 

I don't know what you guys checked in manual ticket review.

But I am sure I don't have any other account. Is it because of my device?

• Like 3

On 8/26/2024 at 6:17 PM, Lena said:

Hi again @oscarkeen 

I assure you that your inquiry has been reviewed thoroughly and very carefully by our dedicated team.

I hope you understand when I say that I cannot disclose all information here on the Forum, but the CS provided you with a detailed explanation. 

I am victim of this and you guys saying I can't share the information so why this system is not transparent enough?

I didn't even receive the details explanation on this.

If you use mobile data,public wifi,private wifi,company wifi.

This thing bound to happen and I don't know that is the exact issue.

Due to severity of competition and response rate one can connect from any other source in order to stay in the market.

I wanted to know what triggered this. And I didn't even receive that personally as well.

• Like 3

Hello again @oscarkeen 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. Only our Customer Support can or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager.

Thank you.

• Like 4

I too need a justice on this.. Fiverr flagged my account too for no reason.

Saying that i have connected current account to other account which is disabled due fo fiverr policies. 

But originally i have not!

I need a justice for this!!!

Screenshot_2024-08-29-15-09-43-20_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Up 1

26 minutes ago, aplus_visuals said:

I too need a justice on this.. Fiverr flagged my account too for no reason.

Saying that i have connected current account to other account which is disabled due fo fiverr policies. 

But originally i have not!

I need a justice for this!!!

Screenshot_2024-08-29-15-09-43-20_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

I am sorry that you are going through this,

I know that how much Fiverr means to you and how much pain it gives.

Fiverr customer support doesn't realise by putting themselves in others shoes.

I explained my financial condition and ready to provide all the documents still they are stuck on same thing.

• Like 3

Hello, I have seen the same people going through same situation

@haider_ali03210 @seo_rankxpert  I have seen that similar situation happened with you. Let's keep trying till we get justice. I hope someone on Fiverr will let us know correct way for removing this. I am also ready to provide all the proofs.

@ana_tomy @Lena @Kesha kindly do something for us if you can

• Like 4

On 8/29/2024 at 4:37 AM, Lena said:

Hello again @oscarkeen 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. Only our Customer Support can or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager.

Thank you.

In 2021, I create an account on fiver for teaching but at that time, I was a beginner, I did one assignment of a student.  Now after three  years, I create acount on my same laptop but I use different phon number and Gmail, but my laptop is same. Can You give me a suggestion that how  can I create  my account  on fiver now?? I am attaching screen shoot that i get

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-02 at 01.47.17_d49fcaf8.jpg

• Like 2