Account Flagged

Hello @drkokab 

2 hours ago, drkokab said:

In 2021, I create an account on fiver for teaching but at that time, I was a beginner, I did one assignment of a student.  Now after three  years, I create acount on my same laptop but I use different phon number and Gmail, but my laptop is same. Can You give me a suggestion that how  can I create  my account  on fiver now?? I am attaching screen shoot that i get

From the message you received, it looks like your account was flagged for having more than one account which is against our Guidelines

• Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Pro account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms may be a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

We regret to inform you that there is nothing we can do in this situation. We understand your position, but regrettably, our ability to assist is limited. We don't have an insight into the review as it was done by our dedicated team. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 2

@Lena @ana_tomy @Kesha I am asking the question to Fiverr support and review team that I didn't violate any rules,I didn't have multiple id still why you guys flagged me. I want to technical reason on that.

Why other user got unflagged even after he got the message that after manual review it can't be removed.

- I am asking this for myself that how can I make it remove.

If I violate any rules let me know how instead of copy pasting same thing.

My current ticket responded by 3 different people and they are copy pasting same thing.

What is the use of customer support if you can't tell us how to fix things or whether you need identification to prove that I am what I said.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, oscarkeen said:

@Lena @ana_tomy @Kesha I am asking the question to Fiverr support and review team that I didn't violate any rules,I didn't have multiple id still why you guys flagged me. I want to technical reason on that.

Why other user got unflagged even after he got the message that after manual review it can't be removed.

- I am asking this for myself that how can I make it remove.

If I violate any rules let me know how instead of copy pasting same thing.

My current ticket responded by 3 different people and they are copy pasting same thing.

What is the use of customer support if you can't tell us how to fix things or whether you need identification to prove that I am what I said.

Hi again @oscarkeen, I've already responded to your message. There are no Customer Support team members here on the Forum, so please direct all your questions to them through the proper channel. 

• Like 2