Curious To Know

I put all the necessary information there and also contact the custom support team of payment provider i.e visa and mastercard. They said that there is no issure from their side. I also contact the fiverr support service they didn't solve the problem yet. What should I do. These are chat with visa card custom support team.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-13 at 18.58.49.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-13 at 18.58.48.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, optisolve said:

You are totally wrong.

Indeed, you are right.
At the time I replied that it was a scam, Fiverr had not yet reported that this was something new. So I and other sellers could not have known this.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed, you are right.
At the time I replied that it was a scam, Fiverr had not yet reported that this was something new. So I and other sellers could not have known this.

A lot of peeps have been waiting with bated breath to reply THAT to one of your posts!! 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed, you are right.

Thanks, Sir for understand

• Like 3

On 8/10/2024 at 4:31 PM, Lena said:

Hey @katakatica 

You never bother me. 🙂 

It is real. We charge for each Identity Verification attempt to maintain a secure and reliable process that protects users on the platform and fosters trust between Buyers and Sellers. You can find more information in the articles. 

Hope this helps. 

In my country, it shows $5; the fee may be variable. ?

image.png.30ceee5c2acb0a2ed79e3fa18512761c.png

• Like 3

Hello,

I am new to Fiverr while creating my gig Fiverr asked me to verify my personal information I submitted my ID and selfy after that option I got this message asking me to pay 3$ for verifications, I am not getting it why I need to pay for the verification if I want to create an account as a seller to sell my services. Or has Fiverr changed their policy or something please let me know if anyone has an answer to this question.

Here is the message that I am getting while verifying personal information...

" Based on the information you provided you’ll need to pay a small fee of US$3 for your verification. This verification should only take a few minutes, and then you’ll be ready to start selling. 

• Like 5

Recently, attacks on Fiverr have increased a lot, in fact, my account has been closed. Instead of solving this problem, Fiverr seems to be trying to make me fall behind all my competitors instead of opening my account. I have been waiting for a response from customer service for 6 days for this problem that will be solved in maybe 1 hour.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tabassum4588 said:

Hello,

I am new to Fiverr while creating my gig Fiverr asked me to verify my personal information I submitted my ID and selfy after that option I got this message asking me to pay 3$ for verifications, I am not getting it why I need to pay for the verification if I want to create an account as a seller to sell my services. Or has Fiverr changed their policy or something please let me know if anyone has an answer to this question.

Here is the message that I am getting while verifying personal information...

" Based on the information you provided you’ll need to pay a small fee of US$3 for your verification. This verification should only take a few minutes, and then you’ll be ready to start selling. 

Its a standard verification process for all new sellers now. 

You can read more about it here: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/22582440968849-Account-verification 

Or has Fiverr changed their policy or something please let me know if anyone has an answer to this question.

But if you are indeed NEW, then how do you know there has been a change in policy?? Did you had a seller account before also?? 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2
  • Up 3

49 minutes ago, mitanimation said:

Recently, attacks on Fiverr have increased a lot, in fact, my account has been closed.

Having MULTIPLE accounts is also a violation of TOS. You shouldn't be creating a new account if your previous account was flagged/deactivated by Fiverr. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, visualstudios said:

Can't see anything on that page regarding any payments for verification.

Neither can I. But staff said it's true here:

On 8/10/2024 at 11:31 AM, Lena said:

It is real. We charge for each Identity Verification attempt

• Like 3