My Fiverr Account restricted and flagged due to second warning but no reason

bio_coders

Question

I got my first warning on 18 Jun but after that, I used precautionary measures and never took any academic work. I got a 2nd warning on 2nd August for no reason.

The only reason that I know is that I quoted 100 USD for some work which is not academic.

Fiverr support is just replying to me with the same message without any reason. I want to appeal against this suspension

reason.png

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

@milos_siena @ana_tomy Possible to check the OP's case? Thank you.

The user has already contacted the CS team, and they responded multiple times, so there's nothing to be done from our end.

21 hours ago, bio_coders said:

I got my first warning on 18 Jun but after that, I used precautionary measures and never took any academic work. I got a 2nd warning on 2nd August for no reason.

The only reason that I know is that I quoted 100 USD for some work which is not academic.

Fiverr support is just replying to me with the same message without any reason. I want to appeal against this suspension

Hi @bio_coders, please respond through an existing ticket #11961551 instead of creating new tickets on the same subject. Other tickets were all closed and merged into this one. Please wait patiently to hear back from the team. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, isabellalambeth said:

I dealt with almost the exact same thing! Because I reached out to them to remedy the issue, Fiverr has denied both of my gigs and placed my account on permanent suspension after a 60 day waiting period.

It appears that you have a clone account from which you bought your services. Based on the info that I could find.

• Like 2
  • Up 1