Request for Community Support on Verification Attempts, Password Reset Policy, and Customer Support Response Rate

Dear Fiverr Community,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am reaching out to discuss several issues that I believe affect many of us as verified sellers on Fiverr. Recently, I encountered a problem where I was unable to receive any verification calls or SMS codes. After multiple attempts, I was informed that my attempt limit had expired and I had to wait 24 hours to try again. This restriction can be quite inconvenient and disruptive to our workflow.

I am proposing that we, as a community, request Fiverr to reconsider the current policy on verification attempts. Specifically, I suggest making it easier to reset the attempt limits, particularly for verified sellers who rely heavily on uninterrupted access to their accounts.

Additionally, I encountered a concerning issue with the password reset process. After receiving an email indicating a request to change my password, I was logged out immediately. This left me uncertain about who initiated the request and why. I believe it would be more secure if the current password remained functional until the reset link is clicked.

Moreover, I want to highlight the need for Fiverr to increase the response rate to customer support inquiries. Currently, the wait time is often too long, which can be frustrating when we need immediate assistance. Other platforms offer live support and call support, providing much quicker resolutions to issues. It would be greatly beneficial if Fiverr could implement similar features to enhance our support experience.

These changes would not only enhance our security but also improve our overall experience on the platform. I hope we can come together as a community to voice these concerns and request Fiverr to implement these improvements.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Well. Verification calls/SMS and password change taken by Fiverr are for the safety of a seller. We must respect and comply with these policies. I agree with your concern about Fiverr's support response rate; Fiverr is likely aware of this issue.

• Like 1