Will fiverr profile account name (which I will verify my account with  NID name) and payoneer account name be same?

globalartstudio

Question

Will fiverr profile account name (which I will verify my account with  NID name) and payoneer account name be same? Can I add another Payoneer account (If I have not any payoneer account)? In this case, will I face any problem? Advise me, please.

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, globalartstudio said:

Will fiverr profile account name (which I will verify my account with  NID name) and payoneer account name be same? Can I add another Payoneer account (If I have not any payoneer account)? In this case, will I face any problem? Advise me, please.

you are wanting add someone else's payoneer account?
if so please make sure that account wasn't previously connected or used in fiverr?

i had a similar ques, i did ask fiverr support regarding this, this was their respone -
image.png.b498cc839ad0f86ae53c0ba6d81d1dc5.png

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Support 1

@akib0079 Thank you so much for sharing this information. I was not aware of it.

@globalartstudio, according to @akib0079's statement, you can use another Payoneer account with your Fiverr account. However, the Payoneer account must be valid and clean, meaning no other Fiverr account should be using that Payoneer account. Additionally, you can only use that Payoneer account if the Payoneer account holder has given you permission to do so.

Best of luck!

S. Mukta

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1