Gig Impressions

sonagalstyan

Hi. I recently became level 1 seller. My gig impressions and clicks became higher every day, e. g. 2500 impressions and 30 clicks, but I get no order. Compared to the time when I was level 0 seller it is much more, but I had orders. Now I changed my gig video. As I think this one is better. But no result.

So, please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong, or maybe I should wait. 

Here is my gig.     https://www.fiverr.com/s/x7kmqZ

Thank you! 

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, sonagalstyan said:

As soon as I became level 1 seller, I changed it the next day.

The timing to the music is great, and most of the clips are better than many I've seen, but there are some that really clash.

The following is just my opinion, and not necessarily indicative of what a real buyer might look for.

The word 'typo' at the 0:05 mark is a weird choice for a sample, especially that font and animation with color changes. At 0:19, the choice of pivot point seems odd. At 0:30 the black text in white boxes feels amature, and the text size isn't consistent between the two boxes. At 0:53 it's way too dark, I had to watch it again to see that it wasn't just a black screen. The segment right after at 0:57 to 0:1:05, though the syncing is good, is too drawn out for just five words, without something else to look at.

Please take this as constructive criticism. As I mentioned, the syncing through the whole thing is great. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/148025-level-1-hell-pass-the-test-new-sellers/

• Like 4

On 9/1/2023 at 3:04 PM, imagination7413 said:

The timing to the music is great, and most of the clips are better than many I've seen, but there are some that really clash.

The following is just my opinion, and not necessarily indicative of what a real buyer might look for.

The word 'typo' at the 0:05 mark is a weird choice for a sample, especially that font and animation with color changes. At 0:19, the choice of pivot point seems odd. At 0:30 the black text in white boxes feels amature, and the text size isn't consistent between the two boxes. At 0:53 it's way too dark, I had to watch it again to see that it wasn't just a black screen. The segment right after at 0:57 to 0:1:05, though the syncing is good, is too drawn out for just five words, without something else to look at.

Please take this as constructive criticism. As I mentioned, the syncing through the whole thing is great. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/148025-level-1-hell-pass-the-test-new-sellers/

Thank you so much for your opinion and advice. Really appreciate it. 

Thank you! 

• 9 months later...

Hello! I hope everyone's doing great.

I just became level 2 seller. I'm very happy about that.

But the impressions of my gig went really down. I didn't get any orders or clicks. 

The gig is promoted on Fiverr.

I didn't really have many orders, but this kind of silence were never experienced.

I changed a little bit the video of my gig. But no result.

If you have time to look at it and give some opinion it would be great.

Thank you!

Sona

Create kinetic typography and text animation for your videos by Sonagalstyan | Fiverr

• Like 3

Hello everyone.

I hope you're doing well.

Recently I've become a level 2 seller, but after that my impressions dropped and I didn't get any order.

I changed my gig video, including some parts of my works from Fiverr. 

Now I'm working on a new video to change it, though I don't think that it is the matter. 

If it is possible, could you please look at my gig video and tell me what is wrong with it.

I'll be very grateful.

Thank you!

Best regards.

Sona

Text Animation:  Create a text animation for your videos by Sonagalstyan | Fiverr

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sonagalstyan said:

Recently I've become a level 2 seller, but after that my impressions dropped and I didn't get any order.

Multiple people have shared same concern on the forum in the last few months. There is no official or technical reason for the drop but the general consensus is that algorithm provides relatively lesser exposure to gigs after achieving Level 2 and expects them to perform on their own.

PS Your gig video is really good. I don't see any need to change it. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Multiple people have shared same concern on the forum in the last few months. There is no official or technical reason for the drop but the general consensus is that algorithm provides relatively lesser exposure to gigs after achieving Level 2 and expects them to perform on their own.

PS Your gig video is really good. I don't see any need to change it. 

Thank you so much for your comment!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Recently I've changed my gig video to understand how it works.

As my gig impressions dropped very low, I thought I should make some changes.

It would be great if you watch my text animation video and share your opinion about it and about the cover image, if it is possible.

I want to understand how to attract the buyers.

Here is the link; Create a text animation for your videos by Sonagalstyan | Fiverr

Thank you!

Best regards,

Sona

• Like 4

Your gig video is pretty good - it kinda grabs the attention and keeps the viewer hooked with animation and music. 

But gig image kinda feels chaotic. There is a lot happening in the background and "for you" is not readable. Your font choices are obviously quite good but graphic can be more impactful on its own to stand out on the search page and (possibly) it can have some more content, which would click 'instantly' with the potential buyer. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 3

On 7/26/2024 at 12:58 PM, priyank_mod said:

Your gig video is pretty good - it kinda grabs the attention and keeps the viewer hooked with animation and music. 

But gig image kinda feels chaotic. There is a lot happening in the background and "for you" is not readable. Your font choices are obviously quite good but graphic can be more impactful on its own to stand out on the search page and (possibly) it can have some more content, which would click 'instantly' with the potential buyer. 

Thank you so much for your advice. It really helps. I appreciate it.

• Like 2