How to Get More Impression and Click on My Gig?

Posted (edited)

I have recently published a gig on my seller profile. As a newbie here in fiverr, there is too little impression and click on my gig. How can I get more impression and click on my gig? 

Edited by shehab0312
  • Like 12

On 7/8/2024 at 6:14 PM, shehab0312 said:

I have recently published a gig on my seller profile. As a newbie here in fiverr, there is too little impression and click on my gig. How can I get more impression and click on my gig? 

Be real and genuine about you and your services

• Like 12

Your profile looks fine the way it is. At least you're not offering the same old service every other SEO guy is offering. And your gig images look really nice!

But as @atulcodex had mentioned, I would avoid adding EU language skills to manipulate the system (I would take it off even if you actually do speak those languages).

If you don't speak the said languages: 

What's gonna end up happening is that one day you gonna have a client ask you for a zoom meeting, starts talking to you in Spanish, and you gonna end up staring at him like a wet marshmallow. At which point the buyer will complain to CS and they will suspend your account for lying in your bio.

So yeah... 

• Like 6
  • Up 5

• 3 weeks later...

Last few days in Bangladesh internet service was down by government. So I can't even log in to fiverr for 7 days. Gig impression is drastically down by this time. What should I do to back to performance of my gig. If any special suggestion from you other than remain active or social sharing. It will be help my gig to back in performance again.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

So this may have nothing to do with the loss of internet service, but instead, the initial boost from Fiverr has ended.

Or may be because their gigs/profiles were UNAVAILABLE for a week, so they didn't appear in search results. 

But people can't wait for another week to figure out how their stats look like after resumption?? 🥲

Not even a month old profile but people be worrying and obsessing like their stats tanked after 2 years of consistent performance. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Or may be because their gigs/profiles were UNAVAILABLE for a week, so they didn't appear in search results. 

But people can't wait for another week to figure out how their stats look like after resumption?? 🥲

He is one of thousands of SEO "Experts" selling services on Fiverr. Of course, Fiverr can't put them all in the search results.

• Like 6

On 7/27/2024 at 11:48 AM, filipdevaere said:

He is one of thousands of SEO "Experts" selling services on Fiverr. Of course, Fiverr can't put them all in the search results.

I wouldn't do SEO if I couldn't even put my own gigs in Fiverr search results. You don't have to be an SEO Robot to do that either. I remember you showed that 12-something of your gigs are coming up in search results 😂 shows how easy it is.

What most people have trouble with is picking services that are over-saturated with an expectation of quick results. 

I've seen so many successful sellers doing some very unique and specific things here that are within major industries like SEO.

To prove this point further, I asked myself whether I could find something lucrative with less competition in a saturated market like SEO? And I did, in about 15 minutes of searching.

image.png.b8843b368ffac8e9bf1ed971204dcb46.png

Although this isn't directly "SEO Related", someone could package this service as a way to funnel in clients for SEO down the line. 🧐

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

I remember you showed that 12-something of your gigs are coming up in search results 😂 shows how easy it is.

I had 29 gigs yesterday on the first page of the search result. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

4 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

Good lord 😂 

Of course, what I see is different than what a buyer sees. But I am sure they also find many of my gigs on the first page.

My success manager tried this during our last meeting. There were a lot of my gigs visible on the first page when she searched for "user manual Dutch".

• Like 7