ID Verification failed

Hey Fiverr Community,

I just put my pictures for verification but one of them, the Fiverr system couldn't verify it's me. So fiverr didn't approved the verification and temporarily disabled my account. I contacted support times but they are not responding properly and I'm continuously losing my clients. So I need the Qr code again for verification, or I want to verify it manually are there any options for manual verification? . i need help

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with the verification process. It sounds incredibly frustrating, especially when it affects your ability to work with clients. Here are a few steps you might consider to resolve this issue:

1. Contact Support Again: Sometimes it can take a few attempts to get the necessary attention. Make sure to provide all relevant details, such as your username, the specific issue, and any reference numbers from previous support tickets. Clearly explain the urgency due to client impact.

2. Manual Verification: While Fiverr typically uses automated systems, they may have a process for manual verification in exceptional cases. Mention in your support ticket that you are willing to go through manual verification and provide any additional documents or information they might need.

3. Follow Up Regularly: Consistent follow-up can sometimes help ensure your issue is not overlooked. Be polite but persistent in your communications.

I hope this helps, and your account gets verified soon. Best of luck!

S. Mukta

• Like 2

13 hours ago, razzak_expert said:

Knock on the Fiverr support team and wait patiently Fiverr will respond and any solution they will give you proceed accordingly.

How many days do I have to wait?

it's almost half of the month I am waiting. I had some repeated clients they are already gone, every morning I wake up and check the notification but they are not helping me,