Recent Internet breakdown of Bangladesh

royaldudegfx

I'm not sure if this topic is legal to discuss here or if it has already been discussed. But it needs to be addressed.

Since Thursday, July 18, 2024, the government in Bangladesh forcefully shut down network connections 

All media in Bangladesh is controlled by the government. 

On Fiverr, all Bangladeshi sellers have suffered deeply due to this unconventional shutdown of the internet connecton. On behalf of all sellers from Bangladesh, I apolozice to all buyers and clients who faced inconvencience during this period. As it was a national issue, we were truly handcuffed and ask for your king understanding.

Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Hello @papiyabegum02 

We're following developments in your area with concern and hope you and your loved ones are safe. We understand that there may be internet disruptions that might make it harder to keep your routine going. To make sure any unexpected order delays won't hurt your ratings, we're going ahead and temporarily setting your Gig as "unavailable." Keep in mind that this action will not negatively impact your ratings. If you do have internet access and can fulfill new orders, just turn your availability back on. Here's how. We'll also make sure that any currently open orders that are unfulfilled won't affect your ratings. We're here to help if you have any questions. Reach out to us at support@fiverr.com. We are here for you.

Take care. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Hello @royaldudegfx 

Yes, we are aware of it. We're following developments in your area with concern and hope you and your loved ones are safe. We understand that there may be internet disruptions that might make it harder to keep your routine going. To make sure any unexpected order delays won't hurt your ratings, we're going ahead and temporarily setting your Gig as "unavailable." Keep in mind that this action will not negatively impact your ratings. If you do have internet access and can fulfill new orders, just turn your availability back on. Here's how. We'll also make sure that any currently open orders that are unfulfilled won't affect your ratings. We're here to help if you have any questions. Reach out to us at support@fiverr.com. We are here for you.

Take care. 

• Like 7

Hello Fiverr Community,

I'm reaching out to see if anyone else is facing issues with their Fiverr due to the recent internet disruptions in Bangladesh. I've noticed my order was cancelled due to communication with buyer and account down.

If you're in a similar situation, how are you managing it? Any tips or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Let's support each other during this challenging time!

Thank you!

• Like 6

On July 18 internet connection dropped while talking to new client. Today after 6days I can enter the Fiverr, Now I check the message and see that I can't send message to that client anymore, the option of replying  messages from Fiverr has stopped. Now how should I contact the client again , can anyone help me?

problem.PNG

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, morshida194 said:

Now how should I contact the client again , can anyone help me?

usually, this happens when the buyer is a scammer or their id got restricted. this shouldn't cause you any harm

• Like 7
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Hello @papiyabegum02 

We're following developments in your area with concern and hope you and your loved ones are safe. We understand that there may be internet disruptions that might make it harder to keep your routine going. To make sure any unexpected order delays won't hurt your ratings, we're going ahead and temporarily setting your Gig as "unavailable." Keep in mind that this action will not negatively impact your ratings. If you do have internet access and can fulfill new orders, just turn your availability back on. Here's how. We'll also make sure that any currently open orders that are unfulfilled won't affect your ratings. We're here to help if you have any questions. Reach out to us at support@fiverr.com. We are here for you.

Take care. 

Thank you very much! This gesture is much appreciated.

• Like 3

On 7/24/2024 at 11:55 AM, morshida194 said:

Thanks for your Valuable feedback. So you mean my long offline stay didn't turn off the messaging option from Fiverr?

Hi there! Being offline likely was not the reason why you're unable to message this user. It could be that they are no longerr on Fiverr, or that they got frustrated and blocked you. You should still have messaging capabilities with other users. If for any reason you don't, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.

• Like 4

On 7/24/2024 at 9:40 PM, morshida194 said:

On July 18 internet connection dropped while talking to new client. Today after 6days I can enter the Fiverr, Now I check the message and see that I can't send message to that client anymore, the option of replying  messages from Fiverr has stopped. Now how should I contact the client again , can anyone help me?

problem.PNG

I think the client has been blocked by fiverr team, maybe he was promoting spam message 

• Like 2