Success Score is 10 but very low impressions and no orders

wajeeh_shah

Hello,

I have been working on Fiverr since 2016. After the new level update, my impressions suddenly dropped. I have no negative reviews, no order cancellations, and not a single late delivery. Clients are very happy with my work. But I don't know what is happening to my gig. Although I can find my gig in the marketplace, the impressions are very low and I am not getting any orders. Sometimes I manage to get orders from Briefs, but now I haven't received any for the past 3 days. Can you please check my gig and see what is wrong? I have attached a screenshot of my success score.

Thank you very much in advance. . 

Screenshot_20240721_150638_Fiverr.png

41 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Is there any negative impact indication on gigs ?

Other factor is competition. Logo design is at top in competition.

Nothing on gig. No negative impact or any indication on the gig. Yes, I can understand the competition but the thing is I am not even in the competition as impressions are very low i have seen gig with level 1 or no level gigs on first, second page. How this can be competition when you are not even visible to buyers? 

Thanks. 🙂

7 minutes ago, levihelios06 said:

Create a more engaging gig and get published

Sir, this is my best seller most visited gig from the past two years. It was doing great in previous years. I changed nothing but it just started dropping down slowly from 4, 5K to now 295, 290 impressions. 🙂

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, wajeeh_shah said:

Sir, this is my best seller most visited gig from the past two years. It was doing great in previous years. I changed nothing but it just started dropping down slowly from 4, 5K to now 295, 290 impressions. 🙂

Thanks.

Happening to quite a few sellers now. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, johnparsons01 said:

Happening to quite a few sellers now. 

Has anyone found a reason why this is happening or any solution? Have there been any statements from Fiverr officials? Is this a bug or something? This is quite frustrating.

Thanks. 🙂

1 hour ago, wajeeh_shah said:

Has anyone found a reason why this is happening or any solution? Have there been any statements from Fiverr officials? Is this a bug or something? This is quite frustrating.

Thanks. 🙂

My SM manager stated it is the time of year etc etc and to optimize my gigs. The same general responses everyone gets. Hard to understand the overnight drop in impressions and radio silence from over 4 years of constant messages and orders. Like you though, still on the marketplace so hard to understand this. Perhaps all of the buyers are disappearing (yet I see other sellers still somewhat busy.) Who knows

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wajeeh_shah said:

Yes, I can understand the competition but the thing is I am not even in the competition as impressions are very low i have seen gig with level 1 or no level gigs on first, second page. How this can be competition when you are not even visible to buyers?

As you mentioned, performance wise you are well and good

So what left is only competition

I know a seller in your category, getting 136+ reviews a month

and probably completing 200-250+ orders a month

Such agencies hiding behind a seller profile giving you competition

More orders you complete and earn, you will see increase in impressions

• Like 2

While i've been doing ok this month looking at last year as the bar it was still lower. I asked my success manager and they said it's a bit slow sometimes in Summer.

• Like 1

I'm new and still trying to get the first level, but I think it's due to seasonality.

I sell images on marketplaces and sales slow down a bit in the summer because it's vacation time (for the most part) and companies aren't as active.

But it also seems to me that with the advent of the new system, it became more difficult for freelancers, and many of their statistics dropped.

But I hope the situation will improve! Good luck!

• Like 1